• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Hello

Started by Lostonetoo, December 11, 2010, 10:37:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smoker pete

Quote from: Lostonetoo on December 15, 2010, 07:11:50 PM
So what does the PID do for the smoker?  Also how does it work?

Thanks all...

CRG recently posted this link http://www.auberins.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=8&products_id=151 in another post.  It should answer some of your questions.  I have a PID with my OBS and love it.

Click the Smokin Pig to visit Smokin' Pete's BBQ Bl

kelpiedg

I live in Wyo also,  the biggest problem I have with it is I expected the same flavor as I got from my Weber with the somenator,  just isn't going to happen Whit an electric type smoker I have decided, but the wind doesn't really effect it that much, keep it out the best you can and if needed turn it up.  I did have a heating elemnet problem and between all of these great people and Bradley I had it up and running in a week.  I think I will buy a cheap plastic garden shed like posted somewhere on here for the wind and weather, but for now  I open up my garage use a dryer vent duct taped to the top and let her roll.  As someone else said all of these mod's people are doing to them is just another form of Hot Rodding.  I bought it because I figured if it was designed in Canada it could handle WY weather better then one made in Texas or some other warm place.  Good luck and have fun.