Deadliest Catch!

Started by TestRocket, December 29, 2010, 02:16:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big_T

What great gifts! 
Has anyone heard the status on season this new year?  Last I heard was the Time Bandit and Northwestern was out.  Sad if that was true.  With Phil's passing that took enough out of one of my favorite shows!

TestRocket

I've looked around and the rumors are rampant about season 7. First Johnathan and Andy Hillstrand and Sig Hanson were out and it looks like things may have worked out for the Hillstrands and I can't find anything about Sig.

If there is going to be a season 7 they should have started filming already because the king crab season runs mid-October to mid- December and the opilio season is January to March.

If anyone knows someone in Dutch Harbor it should be easy to find out if the Discovery Channel was up there during the mid-October to mid- December time frame.

Big_T

I have a feeling that if things were worked out with the Hillstrand's then Sig is probably back in.  I heard he was out to show support for John and Andy.  Without those guys I don't think there is going to be much of a show.  The captain of the Kodiak (Wild Bill) did add to the show last season but without the Time Bandit and the Northwestern I am afraid it will lack my interest as it has the last 6 seasons.

TestRocket

It also looks like the Hillstrands may have something coming to air of there own!      ;)

Big_T

I think that was the issue with them.  They were to have a show called "Hillstranded" and they backed out or something and then the Discovery Channel Sued them for a few Million.  Personally I love those guys and hope they do go through with the new show.

Poolshark

TR, let's see if this works. I use Picasa, but I think i got it fingered out. Doesn't appear as if the image is previewing as it should, but the link is there...you'll get the idea until I get more familiar with it.

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_dom4_cjMFbM/TR9Wr8zzWDI/AAAAAAAAAXo/VK964xD5e80/s640/Deadliest%20Catch.jpg

Poolshark

Woohoo...figured it out...I'm not as dumb as I look!!!

Big_T

What a great pic.  A guy I work with sister and brother in law are HUGE fans of the show.  When they got married they were thinking of going to Alaska and get married on the Time Bandit.  Apparently the Hillstrand's wanted $5000 to do it so and they decided not too since they would have a bunch of other expenses on top of that.  I guess that would have been a memorable wedding if they went through with it.

TestRocket

That's a very cool PIC Poolshark! Happy New Year!  ;D

SouthernSmoked

Dang!

Man oh man do those crab legs look good.
SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

Big_T

For those interested during Friday's premiere of "Flying Wild Alaska" on the Discovery Channel there is going to be an exclusive look at the next season of the Deadliest Catch which is in production right now!