Bradley cures

Started by SoCalBuilder, December 22, 2010, 09:19:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoCalBuilder

Has anyone used the Bradley brand cures? I assume they are blends of cure plus seasonings, etc. I have had good luck using recipes and methods found on the forum here, but I was just curious about these?

oakville smoker

SoCal

I have used and still using the Bradely cures
I was having trouble getting cures in my area and the Bradley stuff presented the easiest solution
I use the Maple one for bacon and the sugar and ones for ham and such
Just checked inventory and I am all out of Maple, will be calling somewhere to get some more

I cant say whether the embedded flavours really do a lot since I usally wind up adding stuff to them anyways
All I wanted to do was slow smoke some ribs.  Another addiction created thanks to the Bradley that requires regular servicing...  But what an addiction to have.  Even better to share here with some of the best people on the planet.

Would you like smoke with that sir ?

jiggerjams

Hey Oakville,

LeBarons in Etobicoke carry the Bradley cures.
28oz for $12.63 and if you become a member you can take 10% off that too.

http://www.lebaron.ca/index_en.html

The link to the page in the catalog:
http://www.lebaron.ca/fall%202010%20pages/eureka_bradley.pdf

JJ

oakville smoker

Jigger

Thanks for that. That is a way better deal than what I have been getting
I sense a road trip to LeBarons next week !
All I wanted to do was slow smoke some ribs.  Another addiction created thanks to the Bradley that requires regular servicing...  But what an addiction to have.  Even better to share here with some of the best people on the planet.

Would you like smoke with that sir ?

jiggerjams

No problem. They take online orders too if you prefer. Also the wood pucks are $14.99 or $12.99 depending on which flavor you want.

JJ

jiggerjams

Hey Oakville, Not sure what your schedule is like on Boxing day but if you have the time it would be a good day to go get your cure. No tax on boxing day at LeBarons.