• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Meat slicer that you use.

Started by Sailor, December 27, 2010, 04:49:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wkahler

I have a commercial Hobart slicer that i inherited from my Grandfather who passed away.  He got it at an auction for $1 LOL!!!  I am getting the blade sliced so that i can do better slicing on the bacon and roast i slice for jerky.  It is probable 50 years old and 50 pounds but it was free and has some sentimental value to it so i stick with it!!!
The smoking lamp is lit!!!

hal4uk

Quote from: wkahler on January 02, 2011, 10:55:45 AM
I have a commercial Hobart slicer that i inherited from my Grandfather who passed away.  He got it at an auction for $1 LOL!!!  I am getting the blade sliced so that i can do better slicing on the bacon and roast i slice for jerky.  It is probable 50 years old and 50 pounds but it was free and has some sentimental value to it so i stick with it!!!
That Hobart should last 200 years, so you have 150 to go!
No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

wkahler

Sounds good to me............just need to find a good place to not take up so much space LOL!

Quote from: hal4uk on January 02, 2011, 11:46:45 PM
Quote from: wkahler on January 02, 2011, 10:55:45 AM
That Hobart should last 200 years, so you have 150 to go!
The smoking lamp is lit!!!