• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Dehydrator questions

Started by JF7FSU, January 25, 2011, 08:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smokeitall

I have the Cabelas 80L and love it.  The digital for $149 is also great, buddy of mine has one.
SIA

mjdeez

Got an email from Cabelas today. 20 off of $150, or 50 off of $500.  Expires today.

Lone Wolf

You just can't go wrong with the Cabela's 80L.  It is very easy to operate and operates like a dehydrator is suppose to.  Very easy to set the time and temp and let'er roll.  I usually set mine for 8 hours, depending on the thickness and the number of total pounds of meat.  I put the temp at 160 deg.

Good Luck!

JF7FSU

Quote from: mjdeez on February 01, 2011, 12:25:43 PM

Got an email from Cabelas today. 20 off of $150, or 50 off of $500.  Expires today.

Code?
Posted via Tapatalk - iPhone

mjdeez

There's so many codes on this email I'm not sure what is what, but here it is.  It supposedly expired yesterday though.

$20 off $150
Cabela's Bucks Rebate No.    285331267       Cabela's Bucks Code    AXRWRT    
AXRWRT

$50 off $500
   Cabela's Bucks Rebate No.    285866267       Cabela's Bucks Code    JTEKEZ    
JTEKEZ

JF7FSU

Thanks for the info.  I tried the day you posted and they expired.  I am ready to buy just waiting for some kind of deal, be it free shipping or discount code. 

I tried calling the 800# and told them they had it for $149 in the PA store and they said it wasn't the digital model. 

mjdeez

got another email from Cabelas, free shipping off of $150.00 or more. BUT the fine print is that there are surcharges for large / heavy objects so not totally free.

2WFLAT is the promo code.

JF7FSU

Hmmm, I'll give it a shot, still waiting for the right deal.

JF7FSU

Code worked, ordered the Cabela's digital.  It's on the way.. Thanks for the help and codes everyone. 

BigJohnT

I too have the Cabeles digital just cause Nepas liked his so much. Works well, no need to rotate racks pretty quiet but not as quiet as Nepas one is  ;D I ordered mine online with a $20 off coupon and had in store pickup. When Scott picked it up he noticed the price was lower in the store that day so they gave him another coupon for the difference... What a great customer service they have.

John

JF7FSU

I have to admit I went on NePas' recommendation as well.  I am glad you are giving it a thumbs up too.   I have made several batches of your soy ginger jerky and imagine it will work great in this dehydrator, I used to make in only in the bradley.

JF7FSU

Just an FYI, the dehydrator went on sale for $149 today.  I called and they issued me a $30 gift card for the difference.  I gotta compliment their service.  Looking forward to trying it out, should arrive tomorrow.  Guess I will be making jerky this weekend!