• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

To much on my plate?

Started by Brewoz, January 30, 2011, 07:23:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brewoz

Wednesday made up some landjaeger.

First thing Saturday morning I was getting pork bits ready to put in the smoker

Next on my list was to hang landjaeger for a day to dry

Then a friend calls and said one of his cows broke a leg and asked if I wanted some beef. Hell ya!!

Next on my list was to get ready for Sunday!!!

I think I better slow down
Beer Guy At Snow Creek

monty

think you can squeeze that hip/leg in the Bradley? :D
Bradley Original Smoker BT1S1
Auber PID WS-1200CPH
Traeger Lil' Tex BBQ070
Char-Broil Big Easy Infrared Fryer 10101480
Napoleon Ultra Chef UP405RB

jiggerjams

Wow nice haul of beef. Is that your own brew? It looks like Guiness.

SoCalBuilder

What a wad of beef. CRG will be jealous!

Brewoz

It's home brew, My Mac & Jack African Amber clone.
Beer Guy At Snow Creek

dbondy

Great haul of meat, beer looks even better. ;D

Bavind

Those pork bits look interesting. Whats your recipe

DTAggie

All of it looks interesting.  Quite a set up you have going.

TestRocket

BuyLowSellHigh

That's impressive!

Did I see a conical fermenter over there in the corner?  On what scale are you brewing?
I like animals, they taste good!

Visit the Recipe site here

drano

Quote from: BuyLowSellHigh on January 31, 2011, 06:40:49 PM
That's impressive!

Did I see a conical fermenter over there in the corner?  On what scale are you brewing?

Well, in the original post, second photo, I see 7 corny kegs which hold 5 gal each. 
I got into kegging my homebrew last summer.  Lot easier than filling bottles!  Now I have 4 corny kegs so can be drinking 2 while the next 2 age for a bit.  Need to get the Texas Red and Stout finished up so the next 2 can hit the fridge.
Now I'll let this thread get back on track.  I'd agree, nice projects Brewoz has in the works.
get smokin (and brewin)
drano

Brewoz

I brew 15 gal. at a time. Three 21 gal. fermentors and 40 5 gal. corny kegs. Wife says to many hobbies. I don't think so!!! and 60 gallons of wine
Beer Guy At Snow Creek

Keymaster

Good lookin Jaegars Keith, You scored on the cow. That must of been a all day job cuttin that bad boy up :) Those pork bits look and sound great, yah gonna share the recipe ???

BuyLowSellHigh

Quote from: Brewoz on January 31, 2011, 09:29:47 PM
I brew 15 gal. at a time. Three 21 gal. fermentors and 40 5 gal. corny kegs. Wife says to many hobbies. I don't think so!!! and 60 gallons of wine

Nice!  Very nice!

I'm jealous.  I have a 15-gal, all stainless, three tier brewing system that has been parked in a corner of the garage for the last 9 years.  I never had the luxury of conical fermenter, though. 

One day ...
I like animals, they taste good!

Visit the Recipe site here

Brewoz

Good lookin Jaegars Keith, You scored on the cow. That must of been a all day job cuttin that bad boy up Smiley Those pork bits look and sound great, yah gonna share the recipe Huh

Keymaster
Saturday my son and I we'll be making Hot links. stop by and I can tell you all my secrets in 10 min. That includes a beer.
Beer Guy At Snow Creek