Got Me A New Gun ..................

Started by classicrockgriller, January 13, 2011, 06:11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DTAggie

Gonna shoot those big mesquitos with that?

Smokin Soon

Wifey works at Wally World and I told her grab one for me! Lots of memories there, all good except when my brother decided to shoot me in the butt.  ;D

ronbeaux

My BB gun addiction grew into a life long passion for airguns! I have 17 of them.

I'm a serial can killer......
The fight isn't over until the winner says it is.

KyNola

Ron,
I just bought a Gamo Whisper .177 rifle at Gander Mountain.  Nice air rifle.  It's at least a foot longer than my Colt AR-15.  Came with a nice variable power scope.  Looks like a freakin' sniper's rifle.

TMB

Quote from: TestRocket on January 13, 2011, 06:50:02 PM
I saw one this past weekend and the first thing I thought was I'd shoot my eye out! So I went with the 9mm!  ;)

Congrats!  ;D

Now that's funny!

Congrats CRG, wish I had my old BB gun back.
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

FLBentRider

A while back they cleared the lot across the street and the squirrels took up residence in our back yard for a while.

It was ok at first, then they started rappelling down the screens.

I needed a new tool...

Enter Ruger Air Hawk, stage left.

I took up residence in the kids playhouse for a couple of mornings / evenings, never had a clear shot at one, just like deer hunting, as soon as season starts they all go on cruise vacations somewhere else...

They left, I musta skeered them away!
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

ronbeaux

Kynola, I got an Air Arms TX200 with a 8x32 with 1/8 MOA target knobs and extended focal range Burris scope that I can head shoot a squirrel at 50 yards. Also an Anschutz that will put the whole box of pellets through the same hole.

As I said, that little Daisy hooked me at an early age!!

I'm an old has been airgun champ with State Championship wins in both Texas and Louisiana and 3rd in the Nationals. I'm a backyard plinker now and love my old cheapy guns to kill cans!!

Sorry for the high jack Sonny, but you can tell I love airguns!!

KyNola

Sorry for the hijack too Sonny.

Dang Ron, those are some serious air rifles.  Fun aren't they?   

ronbeaux

Red Rider rules!!! I was the block hero huntin in the ditch behind the house growing up. Used to plink minnows and crawdads while walking along the banks acting like Daniel Boone and Davey Crocket, then one day a dragon fly landed on a leaf and I shot off his tail. Anyone who has ever shot a Red Rider knows that it was pure luck! But at 8 years old it was cause for celebration and extreme bragging rights!!

Nothing like the shake shake cock fire semi repeating action! Enjoy that old sweetheart Sonny! There are still plenty of old guys playing with them and if anybody has an old one they need repaired let me know. I got a place near here that specializes in repairing old Daisy and Benjy airguns.

classicrockgriller

That was some interesting stuff. I enjoyed the reading.

iceman

Well Wally world had two of them up here and I couldn't pass them up. Man those bring back some good memories. Now I can carry it in the woods when I walk the pups (along with the 460) and have some fun. Them ol beer cans don't stand a chance now!!!  :D

OU812

That 460 is one fine weapon with some amazing ballistics

howlin

i think that would taste terrible smoked,maybe with ct.......
if cows didn't taste so good ,they would be extinct

Oldman

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!!