Contest Time

Started by NePaSmoKer, February 17, 2011, 05:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

Up for grabs is a gently used GB jerky gun. Has the 2 plastic nozzles, 1 flat, 1 round (more for caseless sticks) and 1 metal, Front screw down ring to hold nozzles and 1 tube that holds about 1 lb of meat.

(Secret #4557)

Gently stuff the tube with meat trying to avoid air pockets. Leave the ring and nozzle off and you can extrude a perfect fatty  ;D

Anyways

The contest will consist of 2 parts and is smoker related. I will ship anywhere in the CONUS.
If you live in Canada and win, I would like you to pay the shipping. Overseas members SORRY

Contest question part 1

What was my very first smoker? Its here ya just gotta find it  ;D
Name of the manufacturer, model and when did i start smoking? (Approx year)

Contest question part 2

Can you name the people who attended last years NePA Smokeout. (Its here to)
Bradley forum members and there were 2 who are from another forum.

You must get both part 1 & 2 right to win. Contest will go until there is a winner. Or you are real close and everyone is tired of guessing  :D

Edit: And i will throw in something extra? Could be a never posted secret or CT or Seasoning or Casings. Ya never know

GOOD RUK  :o

SiFumar

1st smoker---Little Chief by Luhr Jensen---  started smoking 1977.

Las years smoke out atendees......this is hard as I remember some real names and some sign on names...but anyways here goes, from Pellethead-- Chuck, Greg.(NJJim).  From here Pensrock, deb415611, Lumpy, Carnie, Roadking,A couple BILs Richard/Perry.

I can't remember where I had read it so I can't remember to look it up again.  But what the hey...here's my guesses.

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: SiFumar on February 17, 2011, 06:34:53 PM

Las years smoke out atendees......this is hard as I remember some real names and some sign on names...but anyways here goes, from Pellethead-- Chuck, Greg.(NJJim).  From here Pensrock, deb415611, Lumpy, Carnie, Roadking,A couple BILs Richard/Perry.

I can't remember where I had read it so I can't remember to look it up again.  But what the hey...here's my guesses.

Thats damn close but your missing someone.

GusRobin

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on February 17, 2011, 06:51:09 PM

all of the above answers plus Nepas and Mrs Nepas
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

classicrockgriller

Quote from: GusRobin on February 17, 2011, 07:08:33 PM
Quote from: NePaSmoKer on February 17, 2011, 06:51:09 PM

all of the above answers plus Nepas and Mrs Nepas

and nepas daughter

SiFumar

LOL Didn't mean to leave Nepas and his family off...I thought without question they were there..my bad.  (Since it was called NePa Smokeout) There was also some guy from Cabeleas there too I think..John? Perry?  Darn if I remember.  Like I said I've read this site for 6 months and remember ALOT.  But have have a heck of a time remembering where I found it..Oldtimers disease.  Anyways it was fun thinking about it and joining in.

classicrockgriller

SiFumar

Thanks CRG...I gave it all I had lol.

jiggerjams

Ah what the heck here is my attempt:

Last Years NEPA Smoke Out Attendance:

Rick and Crystal
Lumpy
Chuck
Tony
Mama was "not" there
Deb and Greg (Penstock)
Road King and Mrs. Road King

You have been smoking since 1977 when you had a Little Chief  Top Load for your first smoker at the age of 17. The manufarturer of Little Chief is Smokehouse, LLC

Thanks for the fun.

JJ

NePaSmoKer

Si

Thanks for including me and the mrs.

I guess since you were the first one that was like 99% there you win

Thanks to those who played.

The other person was Ralph Lumpys friend that came down from Canada.

Si

Please PM me your address.

SiFumar

Oh my gosh! Thank you so very much!  I still can't believe it.

Keymaster

Congrats SiFumar, Nepas Packs a good Box ;D