• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

What is your favorite thing to smoke?

Started by Rad Rich, February 16, 2011, 11:37:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mow_delon

Can't believe it hasn't been said yet, but I LOVE RIBS!!!!!!!  By far my favorite thing to make in the OBS.

FLBentRider

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

KyNola

Tenpoint5

Quote from: FLBentRider on February 21, 2011, 08:49:52 AM
Whatever will fit in my smoker(s)
I would have to agree whatever goes in there.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Rad Rich

Man I must say I have added to my list of favorites.  Ok new favorite.  Did my first butt over the weekend.  Oh my Lord!!!!!!!
Smokin is only bad for you when you inhale.

Quarlow

You know it brother. And it is always good the first timecause it is so easy to do. I took pulled pork to a party and nobody touchedit till I told them what it was. Pulled pork is not a common thing here on the west coast of canada. Once they knew what it was it was gone in ten minutes. Then they were begging for more till I told them "no problem, just give me 16 hrs and I will have more ready". It is good no matter what and you can change the flavours so easily. It has to be the most versatile meat that you can do. Ok Ok I love pulled pork and Before making my own I had never even tried it.  Let's just say it is darn good.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Caneyscud

Quote from: Caneyscud on February 16, 2011, 02:25:19 PM
1.  Brisket
2.  Brisket
3.  Brisket

Did I mention Brisket?

Breakfast Muffins comes in a distant second.

Can't believe I forgot LOX!  

And I suspect bacon would be right there iff'n I ever get around to making it!
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

Quarlow

Ok this post has turn in to a big drool fest.  ;D
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

dman4505

The drool fest has begun
Anything that goes into my Bradley comes out pretty darn tastey

Don
"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight."

The Man's Prayer: I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.

johnney

Quote from: OU812 on February 16, 2011, 11:44:39 AM
I'd have to say a big ole fattie.  ;D

By the time I'm done stuffing it theres a whole meal in there, including veggies.  ::)

I have to second this!  stuff that baby with fries, cheese and shrooms and its all good to go

RossP

Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen

La Quinta

manxman

Cold smoked:

Back (loin) bacon
Salmon
Cheese

Hot smoked:

Brisket
Ribs
Pork butt.

Worst thing ever:

Liver!!!!  ;-)

Thing i gave never tried but want to:

Fattie.  :-)

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
Manxman

rdevous

While I like big butts...on this I can not lie......I'd actually have to say....a nice bacon wrapped Big Bertha size Italian fattie!!!!  Second would be brined LARGE shrimp with the shell on but split down the back and a little dill weed inserted in the split.  After smoking, peel the shell off, cut it into bite size pieces and stir them into some Bertolli Alfredo sauce and let it sit in the fridge over night.  Heat the sauce up the next day and serve it over fresh cooked Linguine or thin spaghetti.  By the way... for something different... take a box of lasagna noodles without the curly edges, break them up, cook to your favorite doneness and serve with your sauce of choice.

Ray

If you can't smoke it.....you don't need it!!!