Some of my Stuff

Started by marauder11, February 27, 2011, 02:31:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marauder11

Well i will give a quick blurp of this stuff. The smoker i built with my buddy. It is 3/4 inch birch with 1.5 inch insulation sandwich in between. The door is the only non insulated part. I bought the controller from  The Sausage Maker. The box it is mounted in was salvaged from on emergency stop switch i had. I use a hot plate for the heat and my new Smoke Pistol for the smoke. The sink in the pictures is a new addition to my garage. I got it for free from my local plumbing wholesaler.( i am a plumber deal with them everyday) It has a small dent in the bottom but other wise is great. It is about 50 inches long  22 Wide and is 12 inches deep. I had to by the counter top and cupboards but they were not  that much. The 5 lbs stuffer well we all know about those. The big stuffer is my New L.E.M 25 pounder used it once and was great. The grinder is the one my wife bought for me when i was using my old one and it burnt out. Other than that just wanted to show some of my  stuff. Hard to believe i told the wife after my 5 pounder and badley smoker i would not need to by anything else. Funny how that has turned out.

NePaSmoKer

All good stuff  ;D

Say you aint hanging around crg are ya  :D

Habanero Smoker

Nice job on the smoker, and some good equipment to go along with it.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)