• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

I Got A Box Today!!!

Started by Tenpoint5, March 16, 2011, 09:49:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wyoduke

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on March 16, 2011, 05:35:44 PM
Quote from: pikeman_95 on March 16, 2011, 05:26:23 PM
I have been making some extra parts for those that care. I have been trying to think of a smaller mixer for you 10 pound boys. Getting a good mix is important.

I just pulled my number for one them 10 lb mixers.
that sounds like it would be great :)
1 OBS
1 BRINKMAN
1 ROYAL JOKE
1 Smoke Daddy
1 Brinkman smoker grill
1 Green Mountain Grill

SL2010

seemore

Tenpoint5

Went to Lowes this afternoon and got the plumbing for the stuffer. This part hurt the wallet a bit. Shouldn't be long now and we will be stuffing some sausage again.

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

SL2010

ya a bit but is all gonna be worth it you and your  yard apes  are gonna have a blast stuffing like crazy people

pikeman_95

I have apologized to Chris for not directing him toward more plastic parts like the Nipples and even some of the hose barbs. I have Found that Ace hardware has a good supply of varied fittings and Home Depot has a selection of 1/2 inch pipe to hose connections that work well and for much less.  Though being built out of mostly brass things will not break.

Kirby

Tenpoint5

No apology needed Kirby. It aint the first time I have gone to the store and put a bunch of little pieces in a basket and had the wallet hurt. Like you said the Brass parts just add longevity to the life of my stuffer. There were three of us looking at the pictures and going after parts! The two guys from Lowes where really interested in what the final project will look like. They thought it was really cool.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Tenpoint5

Quote from: KyNola on March 16, 2011, 10:04:29 AM
Chris, Please don't shoot your eye out with that thing! :D

You have NO Idea how close to being right you were!! I probably would have had I been drinking. Let's just say this thing WILL shoot water across the kitchen in the blink of an eye!!!!! So I can move faster than the blink of and eye. I guess I am not that old just yet!!! ;D ;D Momma wasn't home so it was funny ;D ;D

pikeman_95

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on April 17, 2011, 09:38:23 AM
Quote from: KyNola on March 16, 2011, 10:04:29 AM
Chris, Please don't shoot your eye out with that thing! :D

You have NO Idea how close to being right you were!! I probably would have had I been drinking. Let's just say this thing WILL shoot water across the kitchen in the blink of an eye!!!!! So I can move faster than the blink of and eye. I guess I am not that old just yet!!! ;D ;D Momma wasn't home so it was funny ;D ;D

Lots of things are more funny when momma isn't  home. Like the time my cousin and I accidentally fired my apple cannon in the house. Apple sauce every where. It is hard to clean up apple pieces when you're laughing so hard you can't walk. My cousin promised not to tell, but he turned out to be a liar. I have never heard the end of it.