Gunpowder

Started by neocostical, March 20, 2011, 07:03:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neocostical

I was wondering where a person can purchase gunpowder from.  I would love to buy some.  Please Help>>>>>  THANKS

Quarlow

Gunsmith.  :D :D :D Ok I had to say it. I'll go back to my corner now.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

GusRobin

Here is the web site: http://stores.sureshotsidsstore.com/-strse-Sure-Shot-Sid%27s-Gunpowder-Seasoning/Categories.bok

Or one the 'Bama three amigos can pick some up for about $4 lb plus about $5 shipping  of what can fit in a small USPS priority box. A local market rebrands it. Or if you would like to trade some of your local stuff we are into trading also. (or at least I am --PM  me if you are interested.)
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

neocostical

I found the website. 

Good one Quarlow :D :D :D.

neocostical

thanks GusRobin, I will keep that in mind.  Everyone on this forum is so helpfull.   

Quarlow

If I was you Neo, I would do the trading thing. Around here it is like christmas when you get your boxes.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.