heading for colorado on thursday

Started by Up In Smoke, March 29, 2011, 01:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Up In Smoke

headed for Colorado for a week any suggestions on some good eateries?
never been there so i have no clue.
leaving Thursday for Denver, and then Fort Collins.
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

SL2010

If you have the time detour into Estes park you will find a strip of shopping and dinning the that is alot of fun there is a burger stand called Penelope's i would move to Colorado for these burgers they have alot of different game animals made into burgers and they rock there is alot of other good places to eat there also   In Denver there is the Buckhorn Exchange we never made it there but the are the oldest restaurant in Denver and we heard it was really good also Jack and Grills you can try to eat the 7 pound breakfast burrito  we  loved Colorado and i can not wait to go back have a safe trip

squirtthecat

Years ago we ate at the Denver Buffalo Company which specialized in - you guessed it - Buffalo.   Good stuff.  Very lean..

Last trip we made it downtown to Larimer/Market street which has a bunch of nice restaurants/shops scattered about.  We ate at "Ted's Montana Grill" and had a fantastic dinner.

Turns out is is a high-end restaurant chain owned by Ted Turner.

The food was good anyway..   ;)

wyoduke

On 15th street there is a couple brew houses with food and i know the beer is good  ;D
1 OBS
1 BRINKMAN
1 ROYAL JOKE
1 Smoke Daddy
1 Brinkman smoker grill
1 Green Mountain Grill

Quarlow

Quote from: SL2010 on March 29, 2011, 03:57:29 PM
If you have the time detour into Estes park you will find a strip of shopping and dinning the that is alot of fun there is a burger stand called Penelope's i would move to Colorado for these burgers they have alot of different game animals made into burgers and they rock there is alot of other good places to eat there also   In Denver there is the Buckhorn Exchange we never made it there but the are the oldest restaurant in Denver and we heard it was really good also Jack and Grills you can try to eat the 7 pound breakfast burrito  we  loved Colorado and i can not wait to go back have a safe trip
Wow SL did you even take a breath threw that or were you just a bit excited.  ;D Just kidding. OK back to my corner now.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.