Important

Started by Oldman, September 15, 2005, 12:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Hey all,

Today is not the first time I've gotten something from a member to upload and to post for them... However, when it is part of some thread PLEASE include the thread's link.

I get between 20 and 50 E-mails per day. I try to keep up with 3 web sites--not counting my business or the recipe sites-- and at times I just don't have time to search through a site's postings to figure out where something goes.

So PLEASE if you want a picture posted for a running thread include the address of the posting. If not then don't yell at me.......... Sorry but I just don't have time to search an entire site to figure out where a picture should be added.

Much Thanks! Plus I'm sure you all understand this request.
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

MallardWacker

Olds,

I know Im not the only one that will chime in here but you do a great job in helping all of us a lot here on this board and as far as I am concerned my little thank you on a Q board may not mean much but any way, <b><font size="2"><font color="blue">THANK YOU Olds</font id="blue"></font id="size2"></b> I do appreciate the time you spend here.  Even though I can't get all the steel shot out of my arss....

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

calatexmex

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by MallardWacker</i>
<br />

<b><font size="2"><font color="blue">THANK YOU Olds</font id="blue"></font id="size2"></b> I do appreciate the time you spend here.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I'll second that emotion. Can I get an <font color="red"><font size="6">AMEN</font id="size6"></font id="red">

Mike C

whitetailfan

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by MallardWacker</i>
<br />Even though I can't get all the <font color="red">steel shot</font id="red"> out of my arss....
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
You guys have to use steel down there as well?  The first year we switched there was still lots of lead for sale, and while it looks suspicious...if I want to shoot pheasant with a 3 inch number 2 its my damn business..lol

<font color="green">whitetailfan</font id="green">
"Nice Rack"
Lethbridge, AB
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

MallardWacker

White,

It's only for waterfowl...Ther has been other talk for other times-but haven't seen anything lately.  I think most think that it has nothing to do with duck populations just a theory that had no basis.

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

BigSmoker

<font face="Century Gothic">AMEN</font id="Century Gothic">

Jeff

Some say BBQ is in your blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.
Some people say BBQ is in the blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.

Habanero Smoker

One can only fully agree.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

JJC

<font size="6"><b><font color="red"><font face="Tahoma">AMEN</font id="size6"></b></font id="red"></font id="Tahoma">

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

oOJustmeOo

If you have a picture on a private server or your own web page you can use the "img tags" to post a pic also.. check your forum code link when posting right above the smilies.

like this.

Oldman

oOJustmeOo
The probem many do not have a web site to upload to.  I have offered  to all members here to host any picture they cannot host.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

oOJustmeOo