Hail storm

Started by devo, April 10, 2011, 06:51:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devo

I could have used these as golf balls

bears fan

Looks like this spring is starting out with a bang in a lot of places.  Hope your car wasn't damaged.

KyNola

Sorry you got that.  Have someone climb up on your roof and inspect for damage.(Don't ask me how I know.  Just trust me. :-\ :'()  Your insurance company will only allow you so much time to file any damage claim and then you're SOL. (Again, don't ask me how I know).

ArnieM

Wow!  I've never seen hail that large locally.
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

OU812

We had a storm just miss us but in Norfolk they had hail the size of an apple then the storm went East and nearly destroyed Mapleton.

Glad all that crap stayed North of me, sorry for those affected by the storm.

Gotta love this time of year.

Keymaster

Either those are huge Hale balls or you got tiny hands ;D Thems the ones you always hear about but never see, Hope you have no damage :)

TestRocket

I'm watching a line of thunderstorms about to blow through our area in the next hour or so! I hope you didn't have any damage!   

On a side note it must have been windy here last night as I had a tree split out leaving me a mess to clean up!

ronbeaux

The fight isn't over until the winner says it is.

ghost9mm

WOW!!! definitely not good for a paint job...sure your car and you are OK...

Gary
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

beefmann

those are some big hail  balls

Oldman

Interesting to say the least. We missed Spring and went right into summer -- bummer.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!!