Osama Bin Laden is dead.

Started by rdevous, May 01, 2011, 09:43:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthernSmoked

Quote from: OU812 on May 02, 2011, 08:15:32 PM
Quote from: ghost9mm on May 02, 2011, 04:19:42 PM
Quote from: hal4uk on May 02, 2011, 04:10:40 PM
EXCELLENT job by the Seals...
Not that president "I, I, I..." is giving them any credit.

A big X 2

x4

President I - I did this...I did that...I did???

Just thinking out loud!
SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

Ka Honu

Quote from: KyNola on May 03, 2011, 07:27:41 PM
You won't get the real story my friend.  That's why they're SEAL Team 6. 

Drunk with Dad and a buddy or two could work (It has before).

rdevous

For more information on Seal Team 6...read any of Richard Marcinko's books.  He was the first Commanding Officer of Seal Team 6.  His is NOT a face I would want in mine if he's pissed!!!  EXCELLENT series of books.  I would definitely read them in order written!

Ray

If you can't smoke it.....you don't need it!!!

3rensho

Thanks for the book reference Ray.  Just downloaded one for my Kindle.

Tom
Somedays you're the pigeon, Somedays you're the statue.

rdevous

Tom.............definitely read Rogue Warrior!!!

Ray

If you can't smoke it.....you don't need it!!!

La Quinta

I was watching a show tonight...well on Fox...and a person wrote in..."So it's not ok to waterboard terrorists...but it's ok to shoot them in the head"...I thought it was very to the point....its hard to wrap your head around this administration...this piece of crap is gonna try to ride this to the next election...I pray not...wow many people are unemployed? National debt is what again?  ???

so...I smoked some chicken tonight  ::) This is a food site after all... ;D

OU812

and it took him 18 hr to make a decision.

muebe

I like how they are currently investigating agents to possibly file criminal charges who used water boarding.... and yet have no problem going into a country like Pakistan and then basically assassinate Osama(I am happy they did) using the information that was obtained by using tactics like water boarding :(
Natural Gas 4 burner stainless RED with auto-clean
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)

viper125

Well the threats start. THey had on news his fellow terrorists have saidto us. "Soon, God willing, their happiness will turn to sadness," it added, "their blood will be mingled with their tears."  So I guess we can expect more trouble soon.
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

GusRobin

"Well the threats start. THey had on news his fellow terrorists have saidto us. "Soon, God willing, their happiness will turn to sadness," it added, "their blood will be mingled with their tears."  So I guess we can expect more trouble soon."

Soon they will all learn that God has nothing to do with what they are trying to do.

"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

mybad

Quote from: GusRobin on May 06, 2011, 11:20:17 AM

Soon they will all learn that God has nothing to do with what they are trying to do.

Yah seems someone has been killing in the name God since man started using Gods.