A women who see the value of the dollar

Started by Oldman, October 01, 2005, 11:38:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

<b>First a little background.</b>
On another thread here Hab and I've been talking about Ghost Recon 3 and the specs to run that game. The biggest area of concern we both have is having enough power to drive the graphics in the game without having to turn off stuff. Frankly I know my ATI 9700 Pro is not going to get-er-done.

Any way I have my eye kind of on a  PNY Verto GeForce 7800 GTX 1 G-Byte DDR2 667 memory upgrade bundle for $679.00. However, getting that by the boss is a tall order.

<b>Now on to the good part.</b>
Yesterday Susan comes into my office and has a check from the treasury department in the amount of $740.00. Seems there was an accounting error in one of our quarterlies. So kind of jokingly I said to her well that will just about cover that new V-card I'm looking at. She steps back and looks hard at me and say just how much is that card. I replied, Well its not the one I really wanted. That one is $1,300.00, but this one will do and its <i><b>only</b></i> $700.00. She stands there for a moment thinking. You can see her doing the math and then shes says <b><i>Well just make sure to take the money for it out of the business account.</i></b>

You got to love a woman who see the value of 700 bucks verses 1,300 bucks! LOL~~! Too funny uh?
And who said men are dumb?

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Oldman

On the other hand if I have another night like tonight gaming I'm going to retire... [V]

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!!