• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

where do I buy bisquetts?

Started by BC Smokin, July 11, 2011, 07:20:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BC Smokin

Where is the best online website to buy the Bisquetts at?
I found apple and hickory only at Amazon, would like cherry, and some others as well. I am in Canada and I know Canadian Tire sells them but the store I went to only sells the varity pack and hickory. Thanks all.

Caribou

RossP

Hey BCSmokin what part f Bc are you in? If you are in the Vancouver area there R lots of places that have then. Also since youare in Canada, you can order them directley from Bradley, or from Wholesale sports. Lots of place to get them. just let us know where you are located and we can help.

Ross
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen

BC Smokin

I live in a little place called Midway, a long way from Vancouver. I am about two hours south of Kelowna. I just ordered from Yard and Pool found the prices good, so ordered two packs of the Varity Pack.
Don't know why I could not see the page at Amazon for the others.
I got two, b/c a friend in town just bought the OBS.
Thanks for the help.

RossP

Welcome I know were Midway is, you are right there is no place close to get any bisquettes.
If you guys need some up there I could get them for you and put them on the bus. Coming up
from Yard and Pool you might find the customs expenses a little high. Also I know a few guys that travel
up that way a few times a year. Shipping from the coast up there should not be a problem.
Also check Wholesale Sports online http://ca.wholesalesports.com/storefront/locator.ep

Ross
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen

Slamdunk

Have you asked the Can Tire to order some in for you? If they have the others....

On a side note, I see Can Tire has the OBS on sale for $299.00