New smoker arrived w dented door

Started by winestein, July 29, 2011, 03:40:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winestein

Just took delivery, unpacked unit and door has dent on lower right side. Caledl Bradley support but they are closed for wkend. Dang, I want to smoke this weekend!  Should I go ahead and use it, or wait until I can speak w them about a replacement door? I took some pics.

SL2010

I would there is no reason not to as long as its sealing most places will offer a discount if you will keep it saves them time and money

KyNola

Fire it up!  That dent is cosmetic.  Won't hurt a thing.

Quarlow

Go for it and send Brian a pm. If he is around he may answer. It is a long weekend here so he could be away.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Chili Head

ghost9mm

Fire that puppie up.. it's the weekend, I would guess that dent happened in the shipping...
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

Quarlow

Let me guess, UPS. I got stories about them you wouldn't believe.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ

Keymaster

I would be willing to bet, Bradley will send you a new door. I think I left the plastic on my digital display for atleast 6 months until It didn't feel brand new anymore ;D

Consooger

Looks like the small dent I have on my Bradley. I bought mine like this though at Cabela's. Someone brought it back and they marked the 6 rack down to $300.

Thank you for whoever took that back!
"Telling you to invest in smoking your own jerky because buying it so much was getting way too expensive was the worst thing I could have ever done to us, now look at the monster I have created!" :-)
               -My Wife

mikecorn.1

Quote from: Consooger on April 30, 2012, 02:27:15 AM
Looks like the small dent I have on my Bradley. I bought mine like this though at Cabela's. Someone brought it back and they marked the 6 rack down to $300.

Thank you for whoever took that back!
Nice score!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

Quarlow

Hang in there Raf, we are here for ya. These guys will tune you up.

OBS
BBQ