Roll Call for Sonny's Starter

Started by Smokin Soon, August 31, 2011, 06:53:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quarlow

Does it count if it just passed threw my house.  BANG :o ;D ;D ;D
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Quarlow

I think there is still some on my ceiling. ;)
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ

Smokin Soon

Still working on the google earth thing. Did a map pic, download here:

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B_eY3QfZs4naNjVjODljZDQtYzkxZS00MWI1LTk0YzQtZTU5YzlmZjI5ZjU0&hl=en_US.

This might be a better one for Sonny to print and take to his family reunion.

manxman

Manxman. UK postcode IM9 5EJ

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
Manxman

deb415611

Sooooooo, i'm looking at the map and I see the Northeast is lacking representation.......and I'm going to have time to do some baking very soon......  can someone send me some?  Thanks

and then SS can add 06716 

deb415611

classicrockgriller

Quote from: deb415611 on September 03, 2011, 03:42:24 AM
Sooooooo, i'm looking at the map and I see the Northeast is lacking representation.......and I'm going to have time to do some baking very soon......  can someone send me some?  Thanks

and then SS can add 06716 

I was so excited when Deb ask for some starter that I went and PM'ed her and thought

I had posted "Hell Yes!"

Deb, glad to have you in the "Sweet Bread Family"

I just know you will Love it.

I have about 5 or 6 things to take to Post Office so I should send this out on Tuesday.

Smokin Soon

Smokin Soon

Quarlow

Hey SS technicly I don't have any starter. I just forwarded it. I was only kidding about the stuff on the ceiling although there very well could be some there. But I forwarded the package on the Mike in Prince George, Damn can't even remember his handle. Man is my memory crap. Oh duh I just rememebered, Mikeradio.

OBS
BBQ

Smokin Soon

QuoteHey SS technicly I don't have any starter. I just forwarded it

I will leave it up to the Grand Master of the starter [Sonny] to keep you on the map cause it passed your way.

Quarlow

:D :D :D I guess I was a surrogate father.

OBS
BBQ

classicrockgriller

With out Quarlow, we might not have any bread starter in Canada.

Smokin Soon

seemore