Tapatalk on iPhone 4 error -

Started by jgoldwood, September 06, 2011, 05:34:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jgoldwood

Anyone with an iPhone 4 using Tapatalk?  I have never had any problems with this app until today, when I get an error message when trying to reply to a thread (the only one I have started on this forum until this one).  It reads "System Message / You are not allowed to access this section".  I cannot figure out what the problem is. 

mikecorn.1

I am using Tapatalk and have had no problems. I'm using 3GS but that shouldn't matter. I have not updated the app because of bad reviews with the version. 8) :) :D ;)  even my smilies work

---
- Mike.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

jgoldwood

Rub it in, Mike.  :)  I'm not sure what's going on.  From a regular browser, do you always have to complete the two step verification process when making replies and posts?  Maybe that can be part of it?

Smokin Soon

mikecorn.1

Nope.

---
- Mike.
Mike

squirtthecat

Keep replying...   I think there is a minimum post count before it stops prompting you for that. (10 or so)

Anti-spammer defense.

jgoldwood

Thanks... Making this post with the app (hope it works).

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=41.141484,-85.426014

mikecorn.1

Quote from: squirtthecat on September 06, 2011, 06:39:09 PM
Keep replying...   I think there is a minimum post count before it stops prompting you for that. (10 or so)

Anti-spammer defense.
Ok. Now I know what he's talking about. Yeah. When your new to the forum, you have to go thru a small headache :) b4 it lets you post regularly. I think is to discourage spammers from posting. Guess it works. :D

---
- Mike.
Mike

mikecorn.1

Quote from: jgoldwood on September 06, 2011, 06:40:53 PM
Thanks... Making this post with the app (hope it works).

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=41.141484,-85.426014
Keep going. :)

---
- Mike.
Mike