Another company with excellent support. [email protected]

Started by devo, September 09, 2011, 08:27:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devo

I had my Bradley Smoker Controller, Dual Probes from Auber Instruments since 03/01/2011. My meat probe stopped working this morning while trying to smoke some sausage. So I emailed Auber for a price on a new one as the warranty is only good for 90 days on the sensors. I explained in the email what had happened and the very nice customer support said they will ship out a new one for free. Now that is great service.

Hello Don,

I am sorry to hear that. The meat probe is a WS-SENSOR07.

But we will send you a new probe to the following address for free,

Thanks,
Suyi Liu
Auber Instruments

muebe

Yes they have great customer service!

They replaced a probe for me without question ;D
Natural Gas 4 burner stainless RED with auto-clean
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)

OU812

SWEET!

I didnt have as good of luck when my smoker probe took a crap, but that was back in 2008.

mikecorn.1

Mike

ghost9mm

Really makes ya feel good when you read things like this....good for you devo...
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

CoreyMac

I'm just going to say Auberins has reasonable customer service. When I built my burner controller I based the entire control circuit on 24Volts and ordered a controller for 24 volts. They sent me a 110Volt controller, no problem he said he would take it back and exchange it. Problem is he said he would only exchange it if I sent the other back, again no problem. I said well you can pay my return shipping, he said I HAVE to send it parcel post, I told him that means I have to take time off work and drive to the post office to mail it. I said I can ship it courier for just about as cheap, they would not hear of it and said parcel post or I can forget a return, they would then sell me another one at full price. I told him this was not acceptable because they made the mistake but they didn't care, so I ended up eating the return shipping myself. As I stated Auberins has reasonable customer service , as long as its thier terms I guess.

classicrockgriller

Good Example of a Company that is not perfect, but tries to make it right.

I have two PID and have had problems with one of them.

I have a bag full of probes that for some reason or other bit the dust.

But, Suyi always stands tall and does what it takes to help make things

right ................. like Bradley.

grnhs

Quote from: muebe on September 09, 2011, 08:32:31 AM
Yes they have great customer service!

They replaced a probe for me without question ;D
Mine too :)

SouthernSmoked

I agree,  top notch customer service. Suyi definitely treated me right with my latest issue.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little