Fuzzybear

Started by Oldman, May 08, 2004, 12:15:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

You are next in the gallery....will get it done tomarrow. JM has had to remind me of some basic HTML...but I think I got it now in hand. There are three up now. Check them out http://susanminor.org  I will most likely do a blend on your two dogs.... If you look at Jon's picture that is two pictures I blended together. Each dog will have their name by them. I don't know if I will stay with the same border at I used on the opening page.  Something more flashy if I can create it-Heh he he.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Fuzzybear

Take your time...no hurry...blending the pics is fine along with the bios...I sent emails from different addresses so you should have plent to pic from!  The girls send their thanks![:D]

"A mans got to know his limitations"
Glendora, CA - USA!

Oldman

My Bad....

Man I forgot just how much I did not know~~~!!!

Anyway Fuzzybear yours is up. Hope you like the lay-out. It took me a while to get the coding, etc. correct. Where was Unknown when I needed him....more than likely in a game somewhere.  
Olds

EDIT I'm going to try and change something.... so if it is messed up just check back later [:D]

EDIT #2 Heh he am I good or what? I added to your text that you were from the Bradley Smokers Forum....and I got it to link to here!~LOL

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Fuzzybear

Looks great Olds!  Thanks!...WIsh I had a better pic of Stella though - she looks kinda washed out...I also should have run spell check!  I've got some errors in there!

Glendora, CA - USA!

Oldman

Sorry Fuzzybear, I was so into the HTML stuff I did not really look at Stella's picture. I have enhanced it. I think you will like it now.
I will spell check for you. It will be later tonight or tomarrow. I did not even think to check! (Taking Mother out to dinner tonight.)
Olds

EDIT I just started to read what you wrote. It is somewhat confusing. It looks like you are saying in the first sentence that a friend of your brother was a breeder but he pasted away. In the next sentence it looks like Stella was brought to the breeder home (after his death) but he did not want her. (?)

At this point changing the text is easy. Send to me an E-mail with your corrections. If you want I can Ghost write this for you. Just give me an outline with the timeline of events.  Heh he my wife as a school teacher and she proof reads all of my stuff~~~Lucky me uh? Got to love being married to a school teacher~~~LOL! [:D]
Olds

Fuzzybear

nice...spell check over your shoulder! LOL...what happend was that A breeder had Stella, got sick, went in the hospital, my brother took the dog, the breeder passed away, I took Stella from my brother...sorry and thanks for fixing!

Glendora, CA - USA!

Fuzzybear

nice...spell check over your shoulder! LOL...what happend was that A breeder had Stella, got sick, went in the hospital, my brother took the dog, the breeder passed away, I took Stella from my brother...sorry and thanks for fixing!

Glendora, CA - USA!

Oldman

I will correct this tomarrow....Plus because we made a setting change you will have to make a change in your profile. I will address this change in a link tomarrow... New Members will not have to worry with it....at the moment any new posting by you will be black type on a black back ground. Kind of hard to read LOL!
Olds

Edit: Go to this link and follow the directions.  It looks like only the current members will have to do this.  What happened is I want to post a picture in a PNG format.  When JM turn on this option, by default, all text was changed to black.

http://www.susanminor.org/cgi-bin/iB3/ikonboard.cgi?s=d1b44243d3fa880edc030f95c2c8d54a;act=ST;f=1;t=11

I also have finished editing your script. Let me know.

Fuzzybear

Thanks...got the color changed...edits look fine Olds!  I may still hunt around for a better pic of Stella though - maybe one off of a 35mm...but I'll have to deal with that later....just to busy right now with the house in Washington and vacation coming up in two weeks..later!

Glendora, CA - USA!