The Iron Chef Bradley Contest

Started by Tenpoint5, September 22, 2011, 12:19:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

For those that don't know what the Iron Chef Bradley is. A couple of times each year when things settle down and we are all doing the same old cooks over and over. We run an ICB contest, this is to get us to think outside of the box. Cook with some different ingredients. Most of which we would NEVER think of combining together. With these Oddball ingredients we create as close to a one dish meal as we can. The catch is that 80% of the cooking HAS TO BE done outside.

The current Iron Chef Bradley is in the final stage of the contest. The voting stage. We would like for all registered members of the forum to stop by and cast your vote for the dish you think should be crowned the winner. The very last post in the thread has the "Money Shot" of all of the entries to help make your voting choice a little easier. Please check it out and cast your vote, the folks that entered put a lot of thought into their entries and it shows. They was dealt some pretty weird ingredients this time. Not to mention We had 10 entries which from what I have seen is the most ever. Stop on over and CAST YOUR VOTE HERE!!

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Bradley (Head Office)

QuoteNot to mention We had 10 entries which from what I have seen is the most ever.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!! I counted 11 pictures

Keymaster

I noticed a entry was missing too but concluded it was due to being a special modulator ;)

ronbeaux

10.5 had a birthday and has no control over how focused he was supposed to be ::)
The fight isn't over until the winner says it is.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: ronbeaux on September 22, 2011, 05:54:13 PM
10.5 had a birthday and has no control over how focused he was supposed to be ::)

10.5 cheated and withdrew himself from the voting process!! :o :o

I have way too much pulled pork, brisket and pulled chicken in my freezer. I didn't need to add any more pulled chuck roast. So I used brisket on my entry. Could I have gotten away with it? Sure I could have, I just wouldn't have felt right. So I withdrew myself from the voting portion of the contest. Honesty is the best policy, That's what I tell my kids, I better follow it!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Quarlow

Nice of you to keep the moral standards up but it looks like you weren't going to win anyway.  ;D ;D :D :D :o ;) 8) ::) :'( LOL.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Keymaster

Honesty is always the best policy, with out a doubt!!! Thanks again for taking the time out of your familys life to run the ICB IX!!!!