• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Surgery for Tenpoint5

Started by TMB, September 29, 2011, 05:29:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

Just waking up from a nice nap So far the worst part is from when they intebated (stuck a tube down my throat) me. Throat hurts like hell. THANKS for all the Well Wishes.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

pikeman_95

If you think the surgery was fun wait the they run you through PT. Some people think that stands for physical therapy but it really stands for Pain and Torture. I went through it. Oh crap was that fun.

mikecorn.1

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on September 29, 2011, 04:00:15 PM
Just waking up from a nice nap So far the worst part is from when they intebated (stuck a tube down my throat) me. Throat hurts like hell. THANKS for all the Well Wishes.
Did ya type this using the ole
Chicken pecking method. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

TestRocket

Good to see your up and typing! Now go back to bed and get well before you hurt yourself!   ;D

NePaSmoKer

Chris get back to the doc ASAP. They put a hinge down you.

Oh well least he aint wearing the butt floss  :o

GusRobin

glad to see you came thru ok -take it easy
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

SouthernSmoked

Hey Chris, glad to see you're doing OK!!
SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

SamuelG

Little late, but I'm glad all went well!

SamuelG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SamuelG

OU812

Glad to see your up and running Chris.

They had my arm strapped tight to my chest for the first week, your allready a stpe ahead on the first day.  ;D

Caneyscud

Real glad to see you up and doing well, but you gave me quite a start.  Scrolling down, the thread; I came to your hat, then your beard, then saw the bare shoulders, the bare chest, then the bare tummy - I started getting scared!  By that time I was sweating all over and shaking - I was expecting to see the orange g-string.  Whewwwwwww!
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Caneyscud on September 30, 2011, 06:22:13 AM
Real glad to see you up and doing well, but you gave me quite a start.  Scrolling down, the thread; I came to your hat, then your beard, then saw the bare shoulders, the bare chest, then the bare tummy - I started getting scared!  By that time I was sweating all over and shaking - I was expecting to see the orange g-string.  Whewwwwwww!

Worry NO more That will NEVER be seen again on me
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Ka Honu

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on September 30, 2011, 06:56:49 AM...That will NEVER be seen again on me

Dear God -

Thank you very much for answering my prayer.  If I can ask for just one more thing, though, PLEASE make sure he doesn't send it to NePaS.

Your friend,

kh

classicrockgriller

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on September 29, 2011, 05:40:17 PM
Chris get back to the doc ASAP. They put a hinge down you.

That pics shows his split personality. ;D

pensrock

ghost9mm

Get well soon my friend, if you don't have a easy button, and you should...when that PT starts... :(
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill