• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Since I was out taking pictures

Started by devo, September 30, 2011, 09:40:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caneyscud

Beautiful.....Beautiful...... Beautiful.  You are killing me Devo with those beautiful pics.  HDR?  We don't have any fall colors yet.  I like the Nikon stuff, have had Nikon for 30 years. But my technology stops at the D2X.  Can't spend $6K for a D3X body when I could buy a great smoker or two or three.
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

Sailor

Quote from: Caneyscud on October 10, 2011, 06:38:32 AM
Beautiful.....Beautiful...... Beautiful.  You are killing me Devo with those beautiful pics.  HDR?  We don't have any fall colors yet.  I like the Nikon stuff, have had Nikon for 30 years. But my technology stops at the D2X.  Can't spend $6K for a D3X body when I could buy a great smoker or two or three.
If you have a car to trade I know where you might be able to get a deal on a big smoker.    ;D

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

SouthernSmoked

SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

devo

Went out for a walk this morning. Took along the camera. Tried to take some updated winter pictures of the summer pictures I had taken. Very windy day today.

SamuelG

Awesome, beautiful exposures Devo!

SamuelG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SamuelG

TedEbear

Beautiful snow pics.  At least I can look at some snow if we're apparently not going to get much of it this winter.  My back will be happy that I don't have to shovel the driveway and my bike will be happy that I can get out and pedal more often before spring. 

It's been a crazy winter so far.  The normal high around this time in January is 39*F.  It is supposed to get up to 64*F Friday.  Not good news for the local ski resort.

Leadfoote

thanks for bumping this thread Devo, I missed it first time round.

Awesome photos mate.

Stupid question for ya. Is the water still flowing under the ice on the waterfall?

La Quinta

Wow...that is beautiful...I am so looking forward to snow on our mountains...

rdevous

WOW.....I had to stop and put a heavy coat on just to finish looking at the pictures...............BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Ray

If you can't smoke it.....you don't need it!!!

devo

QuoteStupid question for ya. Is the water still flowing under the ice on the waterfall?
Not a stupid question. Yes it is. There is a hydro dam about two miles up river & three aqueducts, each three metres (10 feet) in diameter, were built to carry the water from the dam above the falls and then through four penstocks to the generating station below?a total drop of 58 m (190 feet). These where replaced with two much larger ones about 15 years ago. If you look at this picture you can see open water from the flow from the generating station down river. Hydro maintains fixed minimum flows over the falls during daylight hours from June to the end of September of 300 cubic feet per second (cfs) on weekends and holidays, and 150 cfs on weekdays.

Leadfoote

Thanks Devo. I love taking scenic photos(with my $100 digital)

I took the photo in my sig line.

Keep up the good work mate.

OldHickory

Great pic's Devo.  I missed them the first time around so I was able to enjoy the whole thing and then compare.  Beautiful.
Bradley DS4 with Auber PID and dual element mod
Char-Broil SRG
Weber kettle with rotisserie
Charmglow 5 burner with rotisserie pgg
Pit Barrel Smoker

We the people own this United States Of America,and the Constitution is our owners manual.

devo

Reflection of sleeping giant on Lake Superior

sparky1

fantastic pics.  really liked them alot.  love the colors and the winter shots.  great camera skills partner.  keep them coming.   ;)
26.75 OTG
18.5 WSM

mikecorn.1

Mike