cant seem to see pics on the forum

Started by howlin, September 17, 2011, 07:13:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

howlin

use to be able(even posted a few),but i cant seem to see posters pics anymore.help
if cows didn't taste so good ,they would be extinct

GusRobin

"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

squirtthecat

Since they changed the forum over to a newer format, I was having some troubles.   Try clearing your Browser cache so it picks up the new templates/style sheets/images.

howlin

how do you clean up the browser cache?i havent done that yet

Habanero Smoker

Quote from: howlin on September 17, 2011, 08:01:38 PM
how do you clean up the browser cache?i havent done that yet

It depends on what browser you are using, and version. So let us know want you are using.

For Explorer 8, click on Tools, and in the drop down menu select Internet Options; make sure you are on the General screen, if not click on that tab; in the Browsing History section click Delete; in the next window select or deselect the items you want deleted; but make sure History and Temporary Internet Files are selected.

If you have a fast internet connection, on that same page

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

howlin

muebe

Natural Gas 4 burner stainless RED with auto-clean
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)

Habanero Smoker

I don't have the latest version of Firefox, but you should be able to find the directions under help.

I just open up Firefox, went to Help section. It directed me to this web page. It give you full details

Clear Cache - Firefox

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

squirtthecat

You didn't accidentally block images from photobucket.com did you?   That is an option in Firefox when you right-click on an image..