Previous topic - Next topic

MallardWacker

CLICK Here....This is what HOCKEY is all about

Short dowload and then view.

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

manxman

I played hockey, albeit it field hockey for 25 years and it was never like that!!

The umpires certainly were'nt in a hurry to break it up!!

Manxman.
Manxman

MallardWacker

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by manxman</i>
<br />
The umpires certainly were'nt in a hurry to break it up!!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Thats exactly what my son said....

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

Chez Bubba

WWH?

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

Thunder Fish

"So i went to a wrestling match the other night and a hockey game broke out!" ..................that is another reason I quit watching hockey years ago [xx(]  Unless it is World or Olympic hockey.

tsquared

Have you watched it...lately? New rules seem to be having a good effect on the game--faster, more scoring.etc.
Tom

Thunder Fish

Thanks for the advise............watched the Oilers/Canucks last night ...Real good game,might get back into it, Thanks for the push Tom
Terry

tsquared

It was a good game...except for the final result![:(][;)]
Tom

oguard

Tom it was a good game even if our team didn't win[:(].It is good to see a team down by 2 or more goals come back with the new rules(no more clutch and grab or trap)

Mike
A true Canucks fan

Catch it,Kill it,Smoke it
Catch it,Kill it,Smoke it.

JJC

I love hockey, but I had slowly turned away from the pro game until this year.  Seems a lot more interesting now.  I still like college hockey more than the pro game, though--it's much more "pure", with no red line and virtually no fighting, but tons of spirited play.  What do Canadians think of the college game?

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

tsquared

To tell you the truth, John, I've never watched a game. They are not televised out here and our local uni is more into soccer, rugby and basketball. We are kind of a Canadian anomaly(sp?) here on the island, tho.
Tom