• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Need a favor from ALL of you :)

Started by standles, October 12, 2011, 06:19:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

standles

Hello Everyone.

I hope this is not against forum rules and if it is then I apologize and please feel free to delete.

I have the great privilege and blessing to be part of Kairos (Prison Ministry) Weekend #15 at NWFRC (North West Florida Reception Center (this is a state prison in the Florida panhandle)), November 9-13. One of the ways we demonstrate love of the Christian community is to hang a "prayer chain" around the room.

This prayer chain is made from links of construction paper, each link representing one person who has agreed to pray for these brothers in blue (Prisoners), that weekend.

I am asking each of you to consider being a prayer partner for this Kairos weekend. You don't need to pick a certain time or date, just agree to pray for this event, for the inmates coming to this event, and most importantly - for men's lives to be changed for the good, forever AND for GOD's name to be glorified!

If you would agree to be a prayer partner for this weekend, please reply to this posting. IF you are ok with using your real name that is great but if not I can use your forum name.   The most important part is the prayer.   I will pass your name to the ladies and have a link with your name in that chain.

Thanks in advance!

Steven Standley

Ps..

IF you would like to know more about this ministry please msg me and we can talk.

GusRobin

"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

Sailor

Put me on the list.  Alway room to add other to my prayers.

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

Caneyscud

Add me to the list.  Prison ministries and homeless men ministries are close to my heart right now.  Men of Valor here in Nashville is one I'm working with right now that is doing a bang up job. 
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

ghost9mm

Not a problem for me...prayers abound in this home...
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

grnhs

standles

Thanks for the prayers folks.   

I can never tell you the value of your prayers and the effects they have.

Steven

TMB

I'm in!  Anything to spread the word and pray for others
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

standles

Still time for ohers to get on board the prayer chain.....

LOL.....  Don't know why the opening to Soul Train TV show echoed through my mind when I wrote that. :)

viper125

Me too! never say no to someone that wants prayer.
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

FLBentRider

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!