• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Down The Road

Started by NePaSmoKer, October 20, 2011, 11:56:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

Down yonder in Rincon bout 7 miles.  The place was packed.

mikecorn.1

Thats one mean looking piggy on that sign. Any good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

beefmann

be careful of dem rusty fangs ;D ;D ;D

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: mikecorn.1 on October 20, 2011, 12:05:57 PM
Thats one mean looking piggy on that sign. Any good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No not yet eaten there. Was allot of people and i had some things to do. Maybe next week.

NePaSmoKer

OU812

I'll have the Brisket plate with Burnswick Stew and REAL mashed taters.  ;D

Keymaster

I want the Briskit Plate and I'll add 3 ribs for $3.99 to complete the order and Ice water so's I can pay the tip Y'all ;D

GusRobin

HEARD ON SAVANNAH RADIO:

Savannah police are getting an increasing number of reports of a strange man wandering around the area. He appears to be from the north and has been seen at numerous markets and restaurants. When in the markets he has been reported to consistently take pictures of various spices, sauces and beer; and to mutter "o boy, o boy". When spotted in restaurants he has been seen to take pictures of signs and of the menus and there has been reports of excessive drooling. Police believe that he may have been here before because he has also been heard to mutter "I' m home" . He may be part of a cult as he has been heard to say " Wait 'til the guys get here in June". Based upon various mutterings they believe he goes by a number of aliases including; "CT"," Mr Traeger", "Hurricane Rick" and Mack Bradley". While he appears to be harmless, please approach with caution especially if he is wearing a hat and in a wheelbarrel.
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

Quarlow

Must have been a "bayou BBQ'n bog monster". He IS harmless if he doesn't have a fork in his hand.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

NePaSmoKer

Gus

Thats hilarious.

Sent Via Smoke Signals

sparky1

pork plate for me and plz add on the 3 rib combo.  2 FT's & a large milk.  i will split a dessert w/ someone.  i'm not suppose to have sweets.    :'(
26.75 OTG
18.5 WSM

pensrock

that was great gus.  ;D ;D

Sailor

Gus, that there was funny!   ;D

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

Caneyscud

"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

Keymaster

Quote from: GusRobin on October 20, 2011, 08:18:05 PM
HEARD ON SAVANNAH RADIO:

Savannah police are getting an increasing number of reports of a strange man wandering around the area. He appears to be from the north and has been seen at numerous markets and restaurants. When in the markets he has been reported to consistently take pictures of various spices, sauces and beer; and to mutter "o boy, o boy". When spotted in restaurants he has been seen to take pictures of signs and of the menus and there has been reports of excessive drooling. Police believe that he may have been here before because he has also been heard to mutter "I' m home" . He may be part of a cult as he has been heard to say " Wait 'til the guys get here in June". Based upon various mutterings they believe he goes by a number of aliases including; "CT"," Mr Traeger", "Hurricane Rick" and Mack Bradley". While he appears to be harmless, please approach with caution especially if he is wearing a hat and in a wheelbarrel.
Dang it gus, I just had whiskey and coke come out my nose, you know how bad that burns . Thats fricken Hilarious!!!!