• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Good Morning Christmas Day

Started by Oldman, December 25, 2005, 01:17:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Christmas,

I thank you for the times and gift of life you have given me through-out this past year. Most of all I thank you for  my wife, mother, daughter, and granddaughter.

With that I raise my glass and drink to the sweetness of the yet to come year. To those moments unborn.  Though  my days are less than before I have no regrets.  For this day,  this time of year I reflect upon all that Christmas has given to me.

So with a stroke of a pen, with this moment of life dancing upon the heart of my soul  I say clearly for all to hear, to testify to what now I say.  Merry Christmas Son of Life.............Happy Birthday Jesus Christ.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

manxman

Amen to that.

Merry Christmas Olds, lovely sentiments.

Manxman.
Manxman

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

very well said!
merry Christmas olds and your family.

Muskwa

Well said!

We all need to stop and remember what's important.

Muskwa

iceman

The very best to you and family Olds. To all of you out there Merry Christmas from Pat and Ann.[:D][:D][:D] We feel we have truely met some wonderful folks here.

Big or small you can smoke'm all!!!

IKnowWood

Here - Here!!!

Olds, thanks to you and everyone else.

Your words are truth and art. May our hearts be true and pallets be result.
Be your live be full and belly happy and love thruout.

Merry Christmas and Happy new year.

The Medina's in Maryland's Eastern Shore
IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes

nsxbill

Olds,

I think I will go grab a little glass with some JD single barrel, and toast you with a little sip or two.  Glad everthing is better on your end of the country.  Give my best to the little woman, and tell Mom to stay out of trouble!

To the rest of my smoker cohorts, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, my friends!

Bill

<i>There is room on earth for all God's creatures....on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.</i>
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

JJC

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Muskwa</i>
<br />Well said!

We all need to stop and remember what's important.

Muskwa
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Welcome, Al!  Don't be a stranger . . .

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

JJC

Hello All,

I know it's a day late, but the sentiment is the same . . . you all are the best, and deserve the best in the coming year.  From my family, we wish you all the true meaning of a Merry Christmas.  To our Jewish friends, we wish you a Happy Chanukah!

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA