Headed to NC

Started by Sailor, November 22, 2011, 11:42:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sailor

Packing up the truck and will be heading out around 5 or 6pm and headed to Raleigh NC to spend Thanksgiving with our Daughter, SOL and Grandkids.  Will be passing through SEGAS around midnight or 1am and will honk as we go by  ;D  Figure that we will pull into the Daughters around 6am tomorrow.  Not looking forward to pulling an all nighter on the driving as I have not done that in a very long time. 

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Sailor on November 22, 2011, 11:42:12 AM
Packing up the truck and will be heading out around 5 or 6pm and headed to Raleigh NC to spend Thanksgiving with our Daughter, SOL and Grandkids.  Will be passing through SEGAS around midnight or 1am and will honk as we go by  ;D  Figure that we will pull into the Daughters around 6am tomorrow.  Not looking forward to pulling an all nighter on the driving as I have not done that in a very long time.

Jim

Got time to meet off exit 109 GA? There is a Pilot right there, we can get some coffee and chit chat for a few.

Sailor

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on November 22, 2011, 11:45:50 AM
Quote from: Sailor on November 22, 2011, 11:42:12 AM

Jim

Got time to meet off exit 109 GA? There is a Pilot right there, we can get some coffee and chit chat for a few.
I'm thinking that we will stop by on Saturday on our way back as it will be late on the way up.

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

ghost9mm

Stay safe my friend, lots of crazies out there...and have a great thanksgiving...
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

classicrockgriller

I feel for ya.

Driving them distances hurts when you get into our age.

Will call when I wake for my nite time walk. ;D

Tenpoint5

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!