HELP! Not receiving emails/can't change password!

Started by goalieboy, May 11, 2006, 12:00:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goalieboy

Hey Gang,

Here's a headscratcher for you systems types...

For some reason I can't login under my former profile. I had to create a new account using a different email address. The system wouldn't accept my old password. When  it said it would email it to me I never got anything. As soon as I  re-registered using my alternate email address, I got confirmation. Weird eh? I can stick with what I have now but hey, I did have some history here...

Cheers,

Goalieboy.

Oldman

Goalieboy when did this start to happen? If this is your first attempt to post since the new forums got here then you will need to get a hold of Martin at Bradley. He will then send to you a new link to activate your old account.

If you are running E-mail filters and / or blockers you will need to check your  dump folder for the E-mail with the link from Martin. For that matter the original E-mail might be in your dump folder if you have not emptied it in the past month or so.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

goalieboy

Olds,

Right you are. This is the first post since the "new look" forum. Guess I'll have to get in touch with Bradley to see if I can recover my old account.

Thanks as usual for your help Olds,

G

goalieboy

Olds,

I can't seem to find an address for Martin @ Bradley. Do you know it?

Habanero Smoker

Open any thread that has BTI Canada PR, and click on the username. It will open up you e-mail editor. From there you can send Martin an e-mail.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

goalieboy

Thanks Habs,

I found a thread and sent Martin a line. Hopefully I can get my account restored.

G.