2011 Bradley Forum Christmas Exchange I Got It Thread

Started by Tenpoint5, November 21, 2011, 06:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KyNola

Some of you know that Cajunboudreaux had me in the Exchange and the shipper destroyed the shipment.  Not to be discouraged, Bobby reproduced the entire the shipment by having the suppliers ship directly to me.  2 out of 3 boxes have been delivered.  One more to come but I want to share one little teaser of a pic.  Some of you know that Jan and I are huge fans of New Orleans and all things that have to do with the Louisiana lifestyle and food.  Who better to draw my name than my Cajun cousin Bobby. I promise I will post a pic of the entire motherload but this pic gives you an idea.

Love me some Pickled Quail Eggs!  Can't wait to try these.  Thanks so much Bobby.  You went WAY overboard but I'm not complaining!  I hope Papa Noel can find you over there in Arizona.

pensrock

Wow, great gifts everyone. This forum is a big family and this kind of stuff proves it. A big thank you to Chris for kindly taking charge and making this possible.
Merry Christmas

FLBentRider

Quote from: pensrock on December 21, 2011, 06:25:21 PM
Wow, great gifts everyone. This forum is a big family and this kind of stuff proves it. A big thank you to Chris for kindly taking charge and making this possible.
Merry Christmas

X2

Thanks Chris, I know that organizing all of this and tracking it all in the midst of should surgery and PT is a Royal PITA.

Thanks again!!!
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

iceman

What a great day it turned out to be! Even though I'm stuck out of town working it was a nice day thanks to Tim and Karen aka Cobra6223. Ann called and said a wonderful package of goodies arrived. I can't post pictures until I get home after the first. Sorry folks.
Thank you guys for making my day so much brighter  ;D
Tim, we wish you, Karen and family a fantastic holiday and a happy new year.
Pat, Ann and the furry kids that talk funny.

Quarlow

I will second the sentiments. Chris and Sonny, Thank you so much for orchestrating this exchange. This is such a great deal to be apart of.
Iceman, I hate that you can't be home for the holidays with your loved ones. I got held up one year when a rush load on the east coast wasn't ready to load in time and I ended up 2 days away from home for xmas. I know how you feel , it was the worst year ever.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you friend.
To everyone in the exchange and on the forum, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Sifumar, I am feeling quite a bit better. I have worked so far every day this week and then gone xmas shopping after work. But by bedtime I am done. Thanks for asking.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

RFT

Ditto on the thank you for putting this together to all involved.  This is a great group of people and glad I found y'all.

Have a Merry Christmas and a great new year.....

Did someone say road trip?.........Off to sunny California for a week.   see ya all later.
"Some world views are spacious and some are merely spaced."
N.P.

Brisket Lover

Agreed, thank you again for putting this all together.  Its great to see all the different pictures and get ideas of things I may want to try out.

iceman

Yeppers, Chris and Sonny did a bang up job!
Thanks you guys.  :)

cajunboudreaux

You are very welcome my friend. Was very excited to have drawn your name..Had alot of fun doing research and looking through old post to see what you might enjoy..

Wishing a Very Merry Christmas to Larry and Jan...

Thanks Sonny and Tenpoint5 for doing such an amazing job on this exchange... Big props to you both.....
Laissez les bon temps rouler

beefmann

great job and fun on this  event, merry Christmas to one and all

viper125

Chris and Sonny great job! Nice job of organizing and execution. It has got to be a lot of work and I thank you very much!

Also Great job to everyone. May you Have a very Merry Christmas! I can honestly say it's a honor to belong to such a group of Women and men!
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

Drac

Add my thanks to the hardwork behind the sences on making this happen.  This is my first and I hope not my last. 

Jim
I cook with a flair for the dramatic,
and depraved indifference to calories

SnellySmokesEm

Is it bad if my wife refers to the smoker as "The Mistress"?
MasterBuilt Electric Smokehouse
Charbroil Red 4 Burner With Auto Clean
Big Easy Smoker Roaster Grill
BBQ Evangelist

KyNola

I can now reveal the entire Exchange that Jan and I received from cajunboudreaux.  Let me say this first, when Bobby does something, he really does something. 3 different boxes arrived from 3 different places in Louisiana and Bobby lives in AZ!
First a box from Ville Platte LA. A collection of Walker and Sons "Slap Ya Mama" goodies. The two taller boxes in the back contain a box of cajun seasoned fish fry breading and a bottle of their cajun pepper sauce.

Next, from Port Barre LA.  A collection of all kind of goodies from Bourque's Supermarket.  Bottom row L to R is Bourque's seafood boil mix, cajun seasoning and fish fry coating mix.  Upper row L to R is Bourque's Liquid Boil, pickled quail eggs, hot sauce and cajun BBQ sauce.

Third box was a Sulphur LA.  Two cajun wine glasses!

By the way, Bobby had to totally recreate this because UPS destroyed and threw away the entire deal when he tried to ship it the first time.

Merry Christmas Bobby.  You are Papa Noel in my book.

northof60girl

x100 to Chris and Sonny for all the work.....can't wait til next year  :D