2011 Bradley Forum Christmas Exchange I Got It Thread

Started by Tenpoint5, November 21, 2011, 06:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

Please post your pictures of what you received in the Christmas Exchange this year in this thread. Remember to tell everyone who sent you your gift. If you don't know or can't figure it out. Send Tenpoint5 a PM. As He is the keeper of the list.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Tenpoint5

When Your gift Arrives feel free to post the pictures here topic is unlocked and ready to go.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Tenpoint5

Just bumping this up as I am sure gifts and pictures will be arriving real soon

GusRobin

The heart was racing as the postman came up the front stairs with a box in his hand. But wait, it is too early for the Bradley Forum Gift Exchange (BFGE). (Unless someone jumped the gun!!!)
Here is the box, and the excitement is mounting:

Yes it is the BFGE box!!!

Here are the goodies:

Thanks Rick (Nepas)! All the rubs and the sauce look great, and I definitely needed the knife. And the "casing less" pepperoni looks interesting. Gotta try that soon. Thanks again.

A while back when the move south came up you were looking for a new screen name. After talking to 10.5 and discussing the fact that you shipped early, and with apologies to our brethren from Oklahoma - maybe we should call you the "Georgia Sooner "?

Thank you very much, ya done good.
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

Tenpoint5

In reference to the above statement I was talking with Rick on the phone as I was drawing names. I slipped and let him know who he had. He shipped early!! Looks like you got some good stuff Gus. Way to start off the show anyhow!!

jiggerjams

Nice score Gus. Interested to know the spices in the grinder.

pensrock

Looks like a good batch of goodies and a real cool knife.  :)

Tenpoint5

Quote from: jiggerjams on November 26, 2011, 08:52:07 PM
Nice score Gus. Interested to know the spices in the grinder.

Salt Spices, Dehydrated Garlic, Paprika, Natural Smoke Flavor, Less than 2% Soybean Oil and Silicon Dioxide (Anti-caking) Is what it says on my tin

SamuelG

Very cool!

SamuelG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SamuelG

jiggerjams

pensrock

northof60girl

Hi Everyone
I haven't been around in awhile as I have been super busy with school and now of course Christmas shopping.  I'm hoping to have my gift off on Monday for a speedy delivery but of course it is Canada Post we are talking about. 
So I got home and to my surprise there was a box waiting for me!  How excited was I for an early Christmas gift....... ;D
Brain at Bradley got my name and he sent along some great Bradley swag!  Pictures below. Oh, and there were some fishing lures in there...so who is taking me fishing!

Thanks very much Brian..you have motivated me to pull the fish out of the freezer and as Larry the Cable Guy would say "get ur done!" 
PS:  Where is your new location as I wouldn't mind swinging by to see the place!  Some homemade chocolate chip cookies coming your way!

Laurie   ;)

That's one of my cats checking things out (Elvis) 
Also notice the winter hat fits nicely over the baseball hat!

Thanks again Brian  :D

SamuelG

Oh yeah, Crown pucks and all.

SamuelG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SamuelG