2011 Bradley Forum Christmas Exchange I Got It Thread

Started by Tenpoint5, November 21, 2011, 06:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brisket Lover

Quote from: Quarlow on December 24, 2011, 12:25:37 AM
OMG, I just tried some of the Chesapeake bay spice I got from brisketlover in my Ramen noodles. Awesome, tasty, flavourful loved it.

I had some of the salmon rub on frozen salmon burgers today and it was so good!  Made the frozen fish pop.

Quarlow

You know if you put sticks in those before you freeze them you end up with salmonsicles. LOL
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

jiggerjams

I have taken picture of what Garth gave me for Christmas but I can't find the cord to connect the wife's camera to the computer. I will post as soon as I can.

Garth,

Until I can post the pics thank you very much for all the great stuff. A real good variety.   :D

JJ

Brisket Lover

Quote from: Quarlow on January 06, 2012, 05:27:08 PM
You know if you put sticks in those before you freeze them you end up with salmonsicles. LOL

;D

viper125

WoW! Second week of January and still waiting too see. LOL
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

Quarlow

Quote from: viper125 on January 08, 2012, 02:00:28 PM
WoW! Second week of January and still waiting too see. LOL
What? Viper are you still waiting?
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ

viper125

Me no! I'm waiting to see all the rest on every one else. or is that all? Any way nice job all! Great gifts. Now that the holidays are over and I can breat again. I will be using mine. Oh I did use two of the sauces on pulled pork and it was good! Thanks Again!
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

Quarlow

From what I see "Bradley head office" is the only one who hasn't either received or posted that they received.

OBS
BBQ

Keymaster

I don't remember seeing what Sonny and Tenpoint received, Whats up with that?

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Keymaster on January 10, 2012, 04:08:13 AM
I don't remember seeing what Sonny and Tenpoint received, Whats up with that?

Tenpoint has not received. I have been informed that the gift was on back order which I had known about. When the gift became available again. The price had doubled. I told the sender not to worry about it. Was hoping it would slide by unnoticed and I wouldn't have to say anything.

Sonny did receive his gift But was spending a lot of time out at the deer hunting camp
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Quarlow

OBS
BBQ