Now that is customer service

Started by msiler, May 18, 2004, 12:19:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

msiler

I just thought some others should hear this.

Saturday night I went online to place order with Chezbubba, after not being able get the website shopping cart to work I sent an email to Kirk detailing my order. I expected to hear something back today or Tuesday, but I didn't. He called me on Sunday to verify my order and make sure it was able to go out first thing Monday. By the way I didn't even email him my number, he went the extra mile to get it from information.

Thanks Kirk for going way above and beyond..
Martin

When in doubt smoke it.

Oldman

I agree about Chez Ole Boy's House of Smoke.  The man knows how to take care of his customers for sure. [:)]

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

ruffinit

i agree ,i had a mix up when i ordered from chez.not his fault at all.called him and we talked,really friendly guy,very personable,got my info and i had my stuff in two days.hard to find a business,or people that nice most times.thanks kirk.

mike

banzai

i was just informed that im getting a Bradley Smoker as a gift. YAY!! now the bad part, it wasnt orderd from chez bubba. BOO!! i just called the place it was orderd from to find out my tracking number. they asked when it was orderd and i told them 3 days ago. they laughed and said it wont go out for at least 7 working days from the day of order. nice huh? gonna take a full 14 working days to get it. [:(!] well at least i can order my bubba pucks and bisquettes from bubba. gotta say, sure is nice to be getting sutch a great gift as a Bradley Smoker though, no matter where its from.

Bassman

Congratulations Eric on your gift!
Somebody must really love you. You are going to love your new smoker![:D][8D][;)][^]

<i><font color="blue"><b>Jack</i></font id="blue"></b>
Jack

banzai

ok folks its official, AMERICAS BEST STINKS!!!!!! this is day 9 since i orderd and still no word at all. i called them yesterday and they called back at 8:20am this morning. a little early i think. left a message saying "it takes 15 working days for shippment". funny how it went from "10 to 15 days" to just "15 days" pretty dang fast.i could have walked the thing here by now. now i know i shouldnt really complain because it is a gift, (well will be a gift whenever it finnaly gets here). but still.   [:(!] anyway, cross your fingers for me folks and maybe i will be smoking by Christmas. "now you to can be well smoked for Christmas"!

Bassman

Banzai,
If you want to be encouraged ask Fuzzybear how long he waited for his!

<i><font color="blue"><b>Jack</i></font id="blue"></b>
Jack

Fuzzybear

Does the Banzai man really want to go there?  It's not pretty...

Banzia:  Not to deter you, but search for the "Newbie" topic I wrote up- it's five pages of my ranting about ABBQ.............good luck man, I think they have some financial problems so they wind up floating your money until the last possible momement, but that's a personal opinion....

"A mans got to know his limitations"
Glendora, CA - USA!

banzai

thanks for the support guys. i read your wonderful story about Americas Worst the other day. makes me feel all warm and yummy inside!! [:(!] new update by the way. got my email from Fed-ex saying that it will be here friday the 25th. guess what happend? NOTHING! of course. no smoker, no info on the Fed-ex website about where the heck it is. so i called Fed-ex. they said that the package hasnt even left ABBQ's wharehouse in Kansas. now what i want to know is, how can a shipping company tell someone that there package is gonna be there in 2 days when they actually dont even have it yet? interesting huh? oh and of course Fed-ex said they were gonna put a trace on it for me and call back within 24 hours. ok once again, what do you think happend? NOTHING!!!! no phone call or email. NOTHING!!! sounds like a perfect pair to me. ok Fuzzy man question here, did ABBQ take the money out of your acount within seconds of you ordering? they sure did with me. funny how they can get your cash in a New York minute but cant call back or answer the freakin phone or send an email back oh and of course, actually send out the stupid smoker!!! ok im done. sorry bad night at work last night. need to let off a bit of steam. smoke on folks!! "E"

Fuzzybear

Banzai:

I feel for you man....yes, my money was gone so fast I didn't even have time to blink an eye....

Hope you get it soon...

Kirk:  you want to post side by side experiences/reasons for doing biz with Chez Bubba???[}:)][;)]

"A mans got to know his limitations"
Glendora, CA - USA!

curttate

It was three weeks before I received the smoker I ordered.  I agree with all you have said.  Consider yourself lucky that your phone call was answered.  My phone calls were never answered, also, no reply to my e-mail or even snail mail.  FEDEX Ground is the carrier they use.  There is a big difference between FEDEX and and FEDEX ground.  In the Washington, DC metropolitan area, FEDEX Ground does not deliver on Mondays and you cannot pick up at their site!  The plus for Americas BBQ is shipment is free and no sales tax.  I have been waiting two weeks for my maple pucks - I got an e-mail saying my order was received.  I ain't heard nothing since!
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by banzai</i>
<br />ok folks its official, AMERICAS BEST STINKS!!!!!! this is day 9 since i orderd and still no word at all. i called them yesterday and they called back at 8:20am this morning. a little early i think. left a message saying "it takes 15 working days for shippment". funny how it went from "10 to 15 days" to just "15 days" pretty dang fast.i could have walked the thing here by now. now i know i shouldnt really complain because it is a gift, (well will be a gift whenever it finnaly gets here). but still.   [:(!] anyway, cross your fingers for me folks and maybe i will be smoking by Christmas. "now you to can be well smoked for Christmas"!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Chez Bubba

You get what you pay for.[;)][}:)][:(]

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

tomlyn

Gotta give some credit. Recently order a BS from Jack's Country Store, Washington state. Smoker arrived within a week and immediatly did the conditioning thing and successfully smoked couple racks of BB Ribs. Second time around the Bradley started blowing fuses in the middle of smoking/cooking a pork loin. Shortly after using up all my fuses the smoke generator puck heater ceased to work. Called Jack's and was told  this was happening to others and they would replace the failed smoke generator. They also cautioned me against using an extension cord. Within several days I received a replacement generator and I'm once again on the smoking learning curve. Is that great service or what? I am thorougly pleased with the BS and feel this was only a speed bump on my road to happy smoking. Thom