• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Secret Santa

Started by Keymaster, November 29, 2011, 06:10:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keymaster

I Got a special gift from a friend today. His name is Rick (Nepasmoker) the Secret santa. Once again, the people on this forum are awesome!!!! Thank you Rick!!!

SamuelG

Very nice!

Put it to good use.

SamuelG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SamuelG

NePaSmoKer

Your welcome my friend  ;D

Tenpoint5

Nice Sausage knife Aaron.

(Too bad the pinhead Secret Santa didn't realize the piece of paper had where he live written all over it!! DOH!! :o :o)
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on November 29, 2011, 07:05:32 PM
Nice Sausage knife Aaron.

(Too bad the pinhead Secret Santa didn't realize the piece of paper had where he live written all over it!! DOH!! :o :o)

LOL

X2

SiFumar

I was admiring the cute ornament!  Then I saw the knife....which is pretty cute too! lol 

La Quinta

Ok...so call me a dumb something...what is the thing with the samuri sausage knife? Is it a guy thing?

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: La Quinta on November 30, 2011, 12:13:01 AM
Ok...so call me a dumb something...what is the thing with the samuri sausage knife? Is it a guy thing?

It's a guy thing.....You wouldn't understand®......(jeep stole that line from me so i want royalties)..... ;D

Keymaster

Quote from: SiFumar on November 29, 2011, 09:37:32 PM
I was admiring the cute ornament!  Then I saw the knife....which is pretty cute too! lol
Sifumar, About fifteen years ago the wife decided she was going to make all the ornaments for the christmas tree. So old  (younger then) Keymaster spent a entire saturday cutting out 100's of itty bitty pieces of wood on the scroll saw and then she painted them all and glued them together. Never again I say ;D

SiFumar

Well Key, she did an awesome job painting....and you did great to help out.  I'm so not a crafty person.

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Keymaster on November 30, 2011, 05:26:37 AM
Sifumar, About fifteen years ago the wife decided she was going to make all the ornaments for the christmas tree. So old  (younger then) Keymaster spent a entire saturday cutting out 100's of itty bitty pieces of wood on the scroll saw and then she painted them all and glued them together. Never again I say ;D

Tole painting...Nice job

My sister is a certified decorative painter who has taught classes and such which got me certified....but dont tell anyone  ;D

GusRobin

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on December 01, 2011, 03:13:31 AM

My sister is a certified decorative painter who has taught classes and such which got me certified....but dont tell anyone  ;D
I nominate Nepas as the forum's "Renaissance man"---(by the way -meant as a compliment and not my usual smartass remark)
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: GusRobin on December 01, 2011, 08:33:29 AM

I nominate Nepas as the forum's "Renaissance man"---(by the way -meant as a compliment and not my usual smartass remark)

;D ;D ;D

That means i gitta out live everyone?

Tenpoint5

Tole painting...Nice job

Since your all certified and such I may just drop a note to Mrs Nepas and nominate you to do the painting of the outside of the house and all of teh bedrooms!! Just cause I'm a nice guy ya know!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Keymaster

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on December 01, 2011, 03:59:11 PM

Tole painting...Nice job

Since your all certified and such I may just drop a note to Mrs Nepas and nominate you to do the painting of the outside of the house and all of teh bedrooms!! Just cause I'm a nice guy ya know!!
He might do it if he can take a sausage stick down to lowes and run it under the color scanner and have a nice slim jim paint mixed ;D