• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

I got a box......well more of a chest

Started by Sailor, December 02, 2011, 02:58:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sailor

I gets a knock on the door and these two big guys are lugging a box.  Well more like a big chest.

Wonder what could be in it?

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

Shasta bob

2 ea. Bradley - OBS
Auber PID
Bradley cold smoke adapter
Temp Test Intelligent Thermometer
Weber Gensis BBQ
Weber Baby Q
Smoke from thermoworks
Blackstone 4 burner

Sailor

No beer in it  :o  Move some of the ice around and I see some meat

Keymaster

Looks like Feesh, The Salmon species kind begging for a bath in Kummocks brine and onto a shower of alder smoke in the bradley smoker :P

NePaSmoKer

viper125

COME ON SAILOR! Your killing us! What and from who!!!
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

SamuelG

C'Mon Sailor!!!  😉😉😉

SamuelG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SamuelG

Sailor

Dis here is 8 pounds that is ready to be ground up.  I have another 3 bags that are ready to grind.  I have not even scratched the surface of what is in that cooler.  :o 

My SIL said he had a buddy that was hunting in AL and wanted to know if I would do some SS, Snack Stix, Jerky and grind up some and I said not a problem.  DOH!  The only problem is that I really did not know how much they wanted done.  I am guessing that there is at least 150 pounds and may be close to 200 pounds of Bambi in that there chest.  I can't really tell how much is in there as the ice is covering it.  I pull out a chunk and another chunk and another chunk and I have not hit bottom on the side I am working. 

Guess I will start of with a load of SS in the morning.  Get it mixed and stuffed and in the Bradley then start to trim up the rest to see what we have.  Good thing about it is that they had the deers processed and there is no bone.  The pieces are pretty clean and have not found much hair.  Just trim the little fat that is on it and take the silver off.

This guy has a 20,000 acre lease in AL and the wildlife people said that they had to take 100 Does off the land.  This is their first trip out and they brought back 10 Does.  They are going back in 2 weeks.  THUD

NePaSmoKer

devo

You going to be busy

Sent from my son,s iPad using Tapatalk

Sailor

viper125

I think I need buddys that have access like that! LOL
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

KyNola

Sailor, hope you got a big ass freezer! :D