Started by andytaff, December 15, 2011, 08:51:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

andytaff

my complaint re bradley uk customer service has been deleted

WHY????

i tell the truth, does the truth hurt??

an explanation would be appreciated

NePaSmoKer

I'm not in the UK or know anything about the UK customer service. But Bradley Canada/USA Customer Service is TOP SHELF.

So i dont know what to tell you about who deleted the post.

manxman

I don't recall seeing the original post so it is difficult to pass comment.

All I can say is that in my experience Bradley UK customer service is first class and sorted me out quickly and efficiently when I had two smoke generators fail under warranty.

Similarly the few other people I have come across. (occasional PM, email or comment on the forum) have found likewise.

Having said that everyone can muck up on occasions and it is not to say they did not let you down andytaff. It would be interesting to know the circumstances, there have been plenty of constructive criticisms here on the forum over the years that Bradley have left and or responded to..... unless any posts have been inadvertantly lost when site maintenance has occured?

As you say, perhaps an explanation would help you understand. Maybe contacting Brian at Bradley H/O or John Watkins at Bradley UK would shed more light on it?
Manxman

Wildcat

I saw the post.  I do not understand you having the problems you mentioned with Bradley. I would be surprised if Bradley intentionally deleted the post as I did not think it was out of line. If Bradley allows these type of posts to stay, I believe it would only improve their business because it shows they are confident and willing to provide the best customer service possible. If the criticism is unfair it would be recognized by the average reasonable person, which is who Bradley should be wanting anyway.

Perhaps, in your frustration, you came across as being unreasonably aggressive with the Bradley folks after having some words with some of your local businesses that carried or will be carrying the Bradley lines. Even the best customer service folks have difficulties in pleasing someone who takes their anger out on them when they have never communicated with you.

Perhaps you happended to get in contact with someone at Bradley that was not having a good day. We are all human and can sometimes let things interfere with our jobs.

I suggest that you contact the main office with a positive attitude and give them a chance to reasonably resolve your issues. Keep in mind that some things are just simply beyond their control.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

andytaff

I have had a reply from Bradley HO regarding my deleted post, it seems they wont tolerate my criticism of misinformation on the uk site and bad customer service!!!!

"We at Bradley have no problem... in fact we embrace constructive criticism, but will not tolerate slanderous or adversarial chatter on our forum
regarding Bradley products or Company."

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: andytaff on December 19, 2011, 01:12:04 PM
I have had a reply from Bradley HO regarding my deleted post, it seems they wont tolerate my criticism of misinformation on the uk site and bad customer service!!!!

"We at Bradley have no problem... in fact we embrace constructive criticism, but will not tolerate slanderous or adversarial chatter on our forum
regarding Bradley products or Company."

I can understand their response.

When I worked at Cabelas camping dept i sold 3 Bradleys to every 1 MES.
When we got Bradley's back it WAS NOT because of defective smokers, It was because the BUYER did not take the time to read and follow the instructions for great smoked foods. 

The Bradley is not a Popeil set it and forget it POJ

andytaff

Nepas

Im not critisizing the smoker,ilove mine and wouldnt swap it for anything,misleading info on the bradleyuk site regarding suppliers in my areais what my issue is and the poor response from uk customer services is what i have complained about

Andy

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: andytaff on December 19, 2011, 03:50:04 PM
Nepas

Im not critisizing the smoker,ilove mine and wouldnt swap it for anything,misleading info on the bradleyuk site regarding suppliers in my areais what my issue is and the poor response from uk customer services is what i have complained about

Andy

I never said you were criticizing the smoker. I just said i can see their point of a post  that was negative about customer service and their choice to remove the said post.

I mean if i was selling a product and you had issues i would prefer a call on the phone, dont post it here when i'm trying to sell a fine product to the general public.

andytaff

I tried a phone call and it got me know where, hence my post

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: andytaff on December 20, 2011, 08:44:26 AM
I tried a phone call and it got me know where, hence my post

Well like i said, i know nothing about the Bradley UK.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: andytaff on December 19, 2011, 01:12:04 PM
"We at Bradley have no problem... in fact we embrace constructive criticism, but will not tolerate slanderous or adversarial chatter on our forum regarding Bradley products or Company."

Andy I am thinking the part that I marked in Red may have something to do with why the thread may have been deleted. As you know from reading the forum. There are several threads of which folks have made reference to their distaste with the product. I would assume that it was more about how you worded things rather than the fact that you are having some issues with suppliers in your area. Now knowing that you are in the UK there is several members here on the forum from the European countries. I would suggest making a post on who are some good suppliers for us folks in Europe? 3rensho and Manxman will probably jump right in and do everything they can to help you out in finding a supplier they use and trust.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

manxman

Quote3rensho and Manxman will probably jump right in and do everything they can to help you out in finding a supplier they use and trust.

There is no local dealer near me and as I live on an island in the middle of the Irish Sea have to buy online, I tend to buy either direct from Bradley UK or from a company called Weschenfelder who I bought my slicer, mincer / grinder, stuffer from and where I continue to get all my sausage and bacon making supplies. I can recommend them.

http://www.bradleysmoker.co.uk/shop/bisquettes.php

http://www.weschenfelder.co.uk/

I have bought from other suppliers but generally come back to one of the two listed above. Some of the bisquettes I have received fromother suppliers in the past have been poor, not sure whether it is old stock or what but they have seemed very crumbly and fall apart easily.

My current stock came direct from the US as my two sons and their Mum were in Florida in August so any spare space in their suitcases were filled with bisquettes at a fraction of the price we can get them in the UK.  8)

At one stage a few UK residents here on the forum looked at importing a pallet of bisquettes between us but the logistics together with Customs regulations meant it was not viable.  :(
Manxman

andytaff

Hi Manxman

Thanks for the links, been looking for an affordable mincer for some time for mincing dog food.

Ref buying brisquettes in florida, are they widely available?? Reason i ask i have family going in July and am trying to persuade them to bring me some back

Andy

FLBentRider

Quote from: andytaff on January 17, 2012, 03:32:41 AM
Ref buying brisquettes in florida, are they widely available?? Reason i ask i have family going in July and am trying to persuade them to bring me some back

Yes, Most outdoor products stores carry them. Outdoor World/Bass pro shops, Gander mountain for sure.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

manxman

Pretty sure my son bought them at the Outdoor World/ Bass Pro shop at the end of International Drive in Orlando, he is only 10 but preferred looking round this shop to all the Disney rides and attractions much to his mum's disgust!  ;)
Manxman