• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Getting ready!

Started by viper125, December 29, 2011, 03:26:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper125

Well the wife she wanted another smoked ham for the party on the seventh. Then she said you know pulled pork would be nice also. We also got to pick up some Country style ribs for new years. Well says I....you know that means I need to go shopping again then.  Well she just looked and grinned so off we went to Sams Club to see what they had. Nope they wanted 2.99 a pound for country style ribs. And 2.25 a pond for pork butt. And no hams.
So we run down to Rulli Brothers , a rather large Italian store with a big fresh meat department. Yep Pork butts 1.45 a lb. Now that's more like it.  So Lets see one for pulled pork, one for Country style ribs, one for some hillbilly bacon, (yes another request from the non meat eater) Well one just in case. After all I'm saving 80 cents a pound. Picked up a large pack of boneless chicken breasts for some Cordon Ble( Another request from my wife) And a couple packs of calf liver for me to make my Brunswiger. Figure I bought a whole pick with the 16 and 18 lb hams and 4 pork butts.
Think I just about got her were I want her. LOL Now she's ordering the food and helping choose the meat. She also wraps and labels everything and I put it away and smoke it. So Guess you need some proof of this wild story. So heres some pics and happy smoking. I got work to do. Going to make 4 hams out of the 2 and debone two butts.

A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

beefmann

viper125

Well the first two butts were cut for country style ribs for New Year. Smoking one ham and two butts for pulled pork the 7th. So all 4 butts gone and need more. Made all the chicken breasts into cordon bleu this week end. Made up 18 of them as requested from my daughter. By the time we get thru this weekend its going to be time to restock. Lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.