What Are Your 2012 New Year's Resolutions?

Started by ACW3, January 01, 2012, 09:26:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACW3

Besides the obvious lose weight, do more exercise resolutions, what have you "planned" to try to do in 2012?

One that I will try to do is enter all the good recipes that I like into my computer cookbook.  This will be a major undertaking, I know.  I have several large stacks of hardcopy recipes, not to mention my loose leaf notebooks full of recipes.  Time to weed out the files.

Art
MAK 2 Star (# 171)
Weber Kettle (old school charcoal)
KCBS CBJ
NCBS

DisplacedCoonass

To be as thorough at home as I am at work.  My wife has pointed out that many things I wouldn't accept in my division I myself do at home.  So this year I'm going to make those two sides of my life even.

ghost9mm

Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

GusRobin

Take a KCBS judges course. Go to Restaurant Depot when it opens in Nashville this Feb. Buy another grill. Find a good source for pork belly to make bacon.
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

beefmann

smoke more, stay healthy, keep family happy

Wildcat

Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

sparky1

try and keep my wife happy.  smoke more stuff.  get a hasty bake.  in that order.  i would like to lose some weight but i don't think thats going to happen.   8)
26.75 OTG
18.5 WSM

Scotty-G

Finish my small construction project (currently taking up the space where my smoker typically operates) and then get my smoker running again!!!!

TedEbear

Work off the holiday excess pounds plus maybe a little bit more and see if I can crack 450 miles in a 24 hour event later this summer.