Recipe Site: Updated Download

Started by Habanero Smoker, January 13, 2012, 02:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habanero Smoker

Version 4 of the recipe download has been posted. As of today it contains all the recipes and information on the site.
Recipes_v4

It is a PC compatible program, and you need Windows 95 or higher (or an OS equivalent), to install this program.

Feed back from 64 bit Windows OS owners, have reported problems trying to find the installed program, the data base and image files. From their feedback, I believe the below instructions will help resolve the problem.

NOTE 64 bit users: Just a heads up to Vista and Windows 7 64 bit users; the GSO reader is as 32 bit program. By default Microsoft's 64 bit OS installs this program in the following folder c:\program files [x86]\GSO Reader. While the recipe data file "Recipes From The Bradley Smoker Forums_v1.gso"; "Image Folder"; and "Files Folder" are installed in c:\program files\GSO Reader.

When your first run GSO reader, on the tool bar click on "File"; then click "Open". In the "Open" window, navigate to folder c:\program files\GSO Reader; and double click on "Recipes From The Bradley Smoker Forums_v1.gso". Once the file is loaded in GSO Reader; it will be the default file that is opened when you run GSO Reader.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

FLBentRider

Thanks Habs for alll your hard work!
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Smoke some

Big thanks to all for the recipe site

Waltz

I would like to echo the thanks to Habs for his work on putting the recipe site together and to all contributors. It is a great resource which I use a lot.

KyNola

Habs, thanks for all of your hard work and devotion.

Habanero Smoker

The only thanks I need is for everyone to keep the recipes coming.  :)

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)