Heating Element

Started by f043041, December 31, 2011, 01:54:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

f043041

I bought my Bradley smoker less than a year ago at Cabela's.  The heating element just went out on it.  Is there any warranty to this or what can be done?  I love using this smoker but if this is a problem with them, then it is time to look elsewhere.  Please help.

Thanks,

Erik

GusRobin

Heating elements were a big problem a while back but they seem to have solved the issue. Unfortunately there are probably a few bad elements still out there. Call Bradley and they will take care of it.
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

f043041

Thank you.  What do I need to give them to verify the purchase and to get the new element? 

GusRobin

they are usually pretty flexible, especially since they had element problems. Had your serial number available and go from there.
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

f043041

Thank you for the help.  Have a great New year.

canadianchicky

My smoker is less than a year old too and the heating element went also but dumb me went and paid and ordered a new one

canadianchicky

Are the heating elements all the same size? This one looks too big but I have not ttried it yet.

Keymaster

They are all the same size CC :) I'd still call Bradley and get a warranty replacement then you will have a spare.

ghost9mm

Here is a site that is very good for ordering parts for the Bradley ( AFTER ) warranty and the gentleman that who owns this site is a member of this forum, their service is great and fast...

http://www.yardandpool.com/Bradley-Smoker-Replacement-Parts-s/341.htm
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill