10.5 Wing Rework

Started by NePaSmoKer, January 05, 2012, 05:20:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

Pikeman yes this is the second time they worked on it. They had to put me under and break all of the adhesions and scarring loose in my shoulder. Basically while I was out they forced the arm through all of the ranges of motion.

Yes Don it does suck trying to run things through the smoker with one wing. That's why I have been kinda scarce around here.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Quarlow

Hey you got kids and one good arm, just point at things and let them do the work. They have a titles for that "Supervisor" and "manager". Good way to have some fun with the kids. Can you imagine the laughs as you teach them to stuff sausages. LOL. They do the work and get to have fun with dad, then you eat good slight funny shaped sausages.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

pikeman_95

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on January 14, 2012, 01:36:08 PM
Pikeman yes this is the second time they worked on it. They had to put me under and break all of the adhesions and scarring loose in my shoulder. Basically while I was out they forced the arm through all of the ranges of motion.

Yes Don it does suck trying to run things through the smoker with one wing. That's why I have been kinda scarce around here.

Man I feel for you. I went through the same thing. I had two guys pulling on my arm and when the main adhesion's snapped they thought they broke my shoulder and sent me down to xray to see if they had. The next day they sent me into the rehab to make a appointment for more rehab. Margret the mauler spotted me and took me in back and ran me through the rehab. Crap that hurt. I told her I was still leaking and she just said we will be carefull. If that was her Idea of carefull ???
Any way it only gets better.
Kirby

Quarlow

Yeah when the reset my shoulder from the fractured socket and dislocated joint they said that most of the time they do it when the patient is awake. But because mine was  dislocated and shoved into the armpit that they wouldn't even think of doing it till I was knocked out. Yes it is very painful. Hope you feel better soon Chris.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

jiggerjams

Chris
Quote from: Tenpoint5 on January 08, 2012, 09:22:11 AM
Quote from: seemore on January 05, 2012, 05:18:18 PM
WELL did it hurt at all chris. hope you are doing ok
scott

Didn't feel a thing. Until I woke up then they squirted a little something in the IV, handed me a couple pills and I didn't feel anything anymore. So far things seem to be doing a little better. Have some more motion in the wing. Just don't have any strength in it at all. I am going through some serious withdrawals not being able to make any sausage or snack sticks. I did manage to have a couple deer dropped off during hunting season so I have meat waiting for the shoulder to come around. Thanks for all the calls, Pm's and Texts. I really appreciate it
Chris

Chris,

Great to hear you are doing well and in good spirit. I miss a couple of days on the forum and I miss a
lot.......Stay well and God Bless!!

JJ