I apologize for losing some members e-mails.

Started by iceman, January 20, 2006, 06:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iceman

I apologize to the folks that have been e-mailing me the last couple of weeks. My server messed up (not the first time) and all the mail that wasn't opened and saved was lost in the ozone layer. If you were in contact with me the last couple of weeks please e-mail me again so we can continue on with what we were doing. Thanks guys.

Kummok

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by iceman</i>
<br />.....please e-mail me again so we can continue on with what we were doing.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Okay, the next batch of meth HAS to be on the plane to Prudhoe Bay by at least.......opps!, you mean to contact you OFF FORUM....my bad!! [;)][}:)][:D][:D]  (Probably shouldn't joke about stuff like that these days, especially when TSA is even confiscating 2" eyeglass repair kit screwdrivers! .....[;)])

35 years of extinguishing smoking stuff and now I'm wondering WHY!
Kummok @ Homer, AK USA

JJC

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Kummok</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by iceman</i>
<br />.....please e-mail me again so we can continue on with what we were doing.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Okay, the next batch of meth HAS to be on the plane to Prudhoe Bay by at least.......opps!, you mean to contact you OFF FORUM....my bad!! [;)][}:)][:D][:D]  (Probably shouldn't joke about stuff like that these days, especially when TSA is even confiscating 2" eyeglass repair kit screwdrivers! .....[;)])

35 years of extinguishing smoking stuff and now I'm wondering WHY!
Kummok @ Homer, AK USA
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
. . . and random citizens are having their international calls and e-mails monitored, and Google is the only on-line search engine that doesn't think it's OK for the government to get anyone's private search data, etc . . . yikes!  I better be careful or I'll be on someone's list . . . if I'm not already! [;)]

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA