Where is the recipe for the Crunch Bread--Hab

Started by Oldman, February 06, 2012, 11:26:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Mr Walleye

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Habanero Smoker

Let me check around the site. I can't recall that recipe. Let me look around the site, I may have accidental made it invisible, or put it in the wrong parent, when I recognized the Non-Smoke Section.

Also I should have backups of all versions of the recipe download, so if I can't find it I should be in one of the old files, and I  will be able to re-post it.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Habanero Smoker

Olds;

It looks like it was never added to the recipe site or the data base. If it had been accidentally deleted from the site, it would still be in the data base. If by some strange phenomena; it was accidentally deleted from both, then the photo would be in the image file and it is not there.

I have found your original post on this forum. You post was very detailed, so if I get some time tomorrow, I should have it posted by the afternoon.

Edited:
I forgot to include the link to your original post:
Crunch Bread

I
         don't
                   inhale.

squirtthecat

I remember that post!   I bought a reprint of that cookbook right after that...

Habanero Smoker

Olds;

The recipe is now on the recipe site:

Crunch Bread

Quote from: squirtthecat on February 06, 2012, 04:09:00 PM

I remember that post!   I bought a reprint of that cookbook right after that...

How is the book? I have it eared marked in Google books but haven't looked at it yet.

I
         don't
                   inhale.

squirtthecat

It's very interesting, once you get around the terminology they used.

Oldman

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!!