Live from Puerto Rico

Started by car54, February 15, 2012, 12:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

car54

My wife won some airline tickets and we are at Pueto Rico. It is a beautiful place.

[url][/url]

The driving can be challenging. Not all the roads are like this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8jFt4G0e84&feature=related

Brad

mikecorn.1

Cool!! That's where I'm from. Been in Texas since I was 9 years old. My dad moved the family here following his trade. He was a welder/pipe fitter. I'm from south of the island. Ponce, PR. If you are in San Juan, try to go to
EL MORRO
Post more pics when you can. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

seemore

Quarlow

So, did you have to sit threw a presentation? I have been offered many of those and I decline everytime. I hate salesmen. I need to buy a car and when the salesmen start to hover I get the hell out. Nice pic, definetly post more.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

hal4uk

Quote from: Quarlow on February 15, 2012, 05:08:53 PM
So, did you have to sit threw a presentation? I have been offered many of those and I decline everytime. I hate salesmen. I need to buy a car and when the salesmen start to hover I get the hell out. Nice pic, definetly post more.
Good point...

[No offense to anyone, BUT...]
As investments go, timeshares rank somewhere way below "Key West Snowmobile Store".

---------------------
Looks gorgeous down there!  Post more pics!
(but, if you buy a timeshare, we're gonna have a good old-fashioned INTERVENTION)   :o   ???   ::)

No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

car54

No presentation, my wife wife bought 6 raffle tickets for $5.00 a couple of hours before it ended and a congress women pulled her ticket.