• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Look what Kimmie got me!!!

Started by TMB, February 20, 2012, 05:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TMB

Gus that's soooooo true  ;)  not a cast or bandage anywhere!!!
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

Quarlow

Hey Tommy. Your wife doesn't have a sister that wants to get married does she. LOL I woould have to clear with the wombat first but it could work. Happy Birthday Tom. Congrats.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Tenpoint5

Sure sounds like a nice gift Tommy
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

TMB

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on February 22, 2012, 11:00:28 AM
Sure sounds like a nice gift Tommy
It was a great gift for sure.

NOW......  Comes to mind you knew about this little gift and what she had planned?   ;D

I should have known you called for a reason but didn't think about it.  Kimmie did say she was scarred you would tell me about it but after all went down and she told me about talking to you I told her you would never had let it slip out.  You would have wanted me to be surprised and not let the cat out of the bag.   ;)
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: TMB on February 21, 2012, 08:19:16 PM
Gus that's soooooo true  ;)  not a cast or bandage anywhere!!!

And he talks funny.

Someone said that bout me once  ;D

OldHickory

Way to go Tommy. nice job Kimmie.  Glad to see pic's with no casts or bandages.  Happy Birthday
Bradley DS4 with Auber PID and dual element mod
Char-Broil SRG
Weber kettle with rotisserie
Charmglow 5 burner with rotisserie pgg
Pit Barrel Smoker

We the people own this United States Of America,and the Constitution is our owners manual.

JZ

Yup you got yourself a keeper wife and a great grill. Enjoy that bad boy.

Colin; if your wife found out you call her a wombat you probably wouldn't need her permission to get another wife she would get one for you. LOL ;D ;D ;D

Quarlow

No no she actually likes it. It is my pet name for her. It is becuase you would be hard pressed to get her pissed but watch out if you do. LOL
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.