Extension Cord's

Started by Thunder Fish, January 29, 2006, 08:51:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thunder Fish

Any electrician's out there that can tell me the differance between 14/3 JS and 14/3 S Cab cable? I'm only running 20 ft of it.I just switched to the S type and it is like I super charged the smoker!The only differance I can see is the insulation between the wires.
 I'm doing the stuffed chicken breast's(big hit last weekend)if you have not tried these your missing out on a really good thing.http://susan.rminor.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39
Terry

dick621

tne initials have to do with the insulation and covering.  Both cords should give the same results electrically (temp per setting). varriables could be lenth of cord, condition of plug and recept. on cord
Dick in Emmett, Idaho

owrstrich

fish...

i made a smoker full of those checken bacon wrapps last week... had good cheeze karma too... my innerds were pepperoni and monterey jack... only got 4 rolls left out of 12...

i really dig those things...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

boxertrio

owrstrich
I rubed the inside of the roll with a pureed japalino before rolling (tomatoe basil feta and ham)....quite a kick!  WARNING....wash hands well before wiping 3 year olds nose![:I]....trust me on this one.

Glenn

White smoke good...Black smoke bad!!
--"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever the cost, fight back!" -- Lt. Colonel Jeff Cooper; USMC